50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-People in this thread need to stop being stupid. Just because we need representation in other fields doesn't mean we shouldn't have it in spirits & music. He's not advocating for the other shyt, he's advocating for the shyt he has a stake in. As much money as white people make in these fields off us we should be getting more Black people in there at an ownership level. Worry about the other shyt when discussing someone who cares about it.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of rappers are street criminals. They make and sell music about their criminality and harming/killing Black people. The Republican Party are loaded down with criminals and racists. Of course rappers are a natural fit in the Republican Party. That is also why the Republicans have convinced themselves that every Black person is a street nikka.

Since y'all fall for the same shyt every generation I will reintroduce Malcolm X statement about celebrities.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Can you imagine Someone saying:

“ yea, at 1st I didn’t fukk wit Trump, but after he caught that case, I now can identify with him and will vote for him”

yea, me neither.

You must ain't been around nikkaz in a min fam.

I could definitely hear "yada yada yada... After he caught that case I knew he was a real one"

:francis:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
You've got to remember that you're not just fighting against racism, it's classism too. A lot of Rich black people have no problem throwing the middle and lower class under the bus.

Republicans are on some insidious shyt with this, they're going to marginalize the middle and lower class black people even further with the aid of rich black people. One of the biggest mistakes we made was proping up these black celebrities and entertainers, and that's why you have these politicians thinking and believing that they represent and can speak for the entirety of black America.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
compressed-f5c37256-aa77-4b5d-9f97-bcc155619b32.jpg

4e426866997949fd9a4b8e6bb39aaf78_xl.jpg
F8q-eMgWIAAigPl.jpg:large

attachment-Bandman-Kevo-White-Lives-Matter-tattoo.jpg

Trumps Black voter base :francis:

I don't care nothing about politics at all.

But we are cooked