50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

malleymal

All Star
Daps
he won’t be the last….

He knows he will be on the inside with Trump. All of the others will be outside in the rain.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
you guys ever noticed how the people with the worst character are in favor of Trump
compressed-f5c37256-aa77-4b5d-9f97-bcc155619b32.jpg

4e426866997949fd9a4b8e6bb39aaf78_xl.jpg
F8q-eMgWIAAigPl.jpg:large

attachment-Bandman-Kevo-White-Lives-Matter-tattoo.jpg

Trumps Black voter base :francis:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Representation in the liquor and music industry? This nikka:mjtf:

My mom needs a welder for a custom fence job. Maybe we should be making more Black welders who can eventually go into business for themselves. I’m just saying, there’s a lot of shyt we need representation in. Liquor and music is at the bottom of the list.
Big facts. Of all the shyt he could be advocating for he's only advocating for things he's involved in. That aren't gonna help the average black person.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don’t think that’s the case. If I had two family members and one was away from the family for two decades locked up and one was out living his best life, happy and who I still often get to see of course we would
have a bigger party for the one gone for two decades.we wouldn’t be celebrating him being a criminal we would be happy he’s home.
:mjlol: This the nikka angry- dapping me in political threads. Like I said before, no shame whatsoever.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
More representation in the alcohol and music industries huh....
:mjlol:

I would hope that even Trump supporting black men would see this as c00n shyt. The VAST majority of black men have never faced RICO charges and don't know anyone who has faced RICO. The vast majority of black men haven't committed serious crimes, are not criminals and have not dealt with the legal system. Any insinuation or argument that Trump appeals to black men because we sympathize with criminality or understand what it's like to deal with the legal system is pure racism. There is no alternative or rebuttal to that, call it what it is.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Playin into the negative stereotype that African Americans are a bunch of criminals that will identify with racists like Trump, just because he’s a criminal with RICO charges?!
Malcolm X would NEVER :mjtf::gucci:

A black person with media power (Roland Martin) needs to press 50 for an interview IMMEDIATELY to tell breh "if you are doing this for money/media benefits, you better be providing information to the side that created yo bytch ass and you better shyt on them in the long run.

I have less dislike for dudes who are willing to admit that it's a money thing.

Like I said for 50 in 2020 when Trump tried to pay him a million to endorse him, I would a took the money and agreed to whatever they offered, then woulda did a promotion with Biden immediately the day after.

STEAL FROM THESE PIECES OF GARBAGE THEN LET THE WORLD KNOW KNOW DID IT

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
More representation in the alcohol and music industries huh....
:mjlol:

I would hope that even Trump supporting black men would see this as c00n shyt. The VAST majority of black men have never faced RICO charges and don't know anyone who has faced RICO. The vast majority of black men haven't committed serious crimes, are not criminals and have not deal with the legal system. Any insinuation or argument that Trump appeals to black men because we sympathize with criminality or understand what it's like to deal with the legal system is pure racism. There is no alternative or rebuttal to that, call it what it is.
That's kinda the point. ONLY garbage ass black people identify with Trump and if shyt goes left we need to kill them all. Like seriously, if Military starts gunning down protestors, why not go and massacre every single one of these folks before they start providing information to the oppressors?

If you are active in any hood, you already know the Trump nikkas in the area. Those folks are dangerous to us if a right wing government takeover happens.