50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Boy this nikka done fukked up. Advocating for more black representation in liquor industry is already bad enough and then he decides to answer political question :mjlol:

He talks in real life situations like he's still on social media with them corny jokes.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Do you feel good about a dude going to Congress and arguing for it. To the same people that scream at the top of their lungs DEI is racism. But for liquor they don’t have a problem with it?
At this point it don't matter how I feel, if fif has a plan, then all power to him, hes a business man first and foremost so its not like hes going in there blind.

Those people are going to be there for a long time no matter how we feel about it(i voted for hillary), so we might as well figure out a plan on how to deal with their bs until the future generation can put people in the office that will reverse their bullshyt.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

50 Cent praises 'gangsta' Bush​

50 Cent has made a surprise move by stepping forward to heap praise on beleaguered US President George W Bush.
FRI, 25 NOV, 2005 - 08:23
50 Cent has made a surprise move by stepping forward to heap praise on beleaguered US President George W Bush.

While Bush is facing growing criticism from American citizens and celebrities, including rapper Kanye West, former crack dealer 50 Cent has expressed great admiration for the Republican leader.

He says: "(The president) is incredible… A gangsta. I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him."

The In Da Club rapper, who was shot nine times on the streets of New York City before finding fame, adds that if it wasn't for his felony conviction preventing him from voting, he'd have exercised his right in favour of Bush.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

50 Cent praises 'gangsta' Bush​

FRI, 25 NOV, 2005 - 08:23

:mjlol: Just what I expected.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
50 has been one of the biggest walking stereotype since he's came in the game and hasn't grown out of it.

he's just as big as a problem as the deliberate c00ns like Candace

look t the poison he creates today with his shows centering around drugs, him going mostly at black folks and the Trump dikk eating

if you a 50 cent fan in 2024, not only are you swagless, you support c00nery too.