50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Lobbying for more representation in liquor seems like a gigantic waste of time. How bout something that’s actually uplifting

Because he's a scumbag c00n who's only looking out and speaking for himself--probably off the back of some narrative about discrimination or racism. Dude just wanted to come through with his lawyers to unblock something thats keeping him from making more money and a naive reporter assumed--of course--that he is here in Washington speaking and working for a real cause. Instead he got some dumb shyt about how "nikkaZ lIkE TrUmP!!" instead. Fox & Friends Producers are cutting those morning soundbites for their redneck cac audience as we speak, just like they did with Dave Chapelle useful idiot ass for months. "50 Cent: African Americans Relate to Trump" followed by 3 racist cacs praising him and using his words for their own agenda.

He don't give a shyt and don't know nothing he saying or doing. Just thinking about money while speaking purely for himself.

Last edited:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I mean as much as we support those venues we might as well fight to take over those industries instead of just being consumers. :yeshrug:

Daps
I mean as much as we support those venues we might as well fight to take over those industries instead of just being consumers. :yeshrug:

Do you feel good about a dude going to Congress and arguing for it. To the same people that scream at the top of their lungs DEI is racism. But for liquor they don’t have a problem with it?

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps

hq720.jpg

The same things that make you vibe will make you cry.​

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when we let celebrities speak for us. The sad thing is that a significant amount of black people probaby hold similar opinions on Trump and don't even realize how dumb they look. Too many of us are dumb and ignorant which is why Trump could actually win.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
50 is past his prime and era..He is a relic from a bygone era. His mind is still poverty stricken even though hes supposedly rich.
He cannot adjust or separate his mind from the 90s crime wave every rapper glorified on tape and thought was so cool and tough.
So glad I was never ever a fan.