50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at all his shows. All about drug dealing and crime, murder, etc.

Since when did rappers/entertainers become the spokespeople for black folk? This is some racist ass shyt.
:jbhmm:For a long time now look though any threads in TLR that deal with the black community dealing with injustice and you will see posters asking what are black entertainers/celebrity doing to fight against it . It like on one hand you have black people that are upset when black entertainers/celebrity are not acting as political advocates for the black community and on the other hand you have black people that are upset when black entertainers/celebrity are acting as political advocates for the black community it one big:mindblown:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nggas blaming Joe Rogan :heh:

A wise man once said….Who you mad at, me or yourself?

Rappers and hood folk taking up for Trump bc of his rebel image ain’t a “Maga talking point” it’s the fukking truth. :mjtf: Part of why shyt is off the rail is mfers refuse to have frank conversations about the warts in the community

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 lowkey been just as flagrant as Kanye has over the years, hes just not bipolar so he doesnt share his :mjpls: views in manic outbursts
i've never understood kanye getting this pass for being "bipolar". he's just a huge fakkit :yeshrug:

he didn't do this because he has a mental illness, and isn't in control of his actions. he did it because trump cut his taxes :mjlol:

78adaa56-c18a-11ea-8c85-9f30eae6654e_image_hires_033426.jpeg

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This idiot been a clown. Where his stans at?

however, we must admit that Black people partly pushed this nonsense : "Criminal = real = black" :francis:

People on here made excuses for 50's koonish conduct over the last 20 years finding humor in his destructive behavior..now he's back, only this time hes biting them in the ass.

They thought it was funny when he destroyed Ja's career (Black Man).
When he attacked India Arie for being dark skinned.

They thought his gate and ignorance only went one way.. :mjlol:
Now he's leading those very same defenders of his straight to the plantations :francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:For a long time now look though any threads in TLR that deal with the black community dealing with injustice and you will see posters asking what are black entertainers/celebrity doing to fight against it . It like on one hand you have black people that are upset when black entertainers/celebrity are not acting as political advocates for the black community and on the other hand you have black people that are upset when black entertainers/celebrity are acting as political advocates for the black community it one big:mindblown:

I’m not one f those people. But I think there’s a difference between bringing attention and speaking on something vs what 50 does. We the only group where entertainers speak for us. Why?

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Aint "yall" love Bill Clinton for similar shyt and even went as far as labeling him the 1st black president