50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
HkowaPD.jpeg
Gay ass cacs man. The gayness never stops:scust:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I for one am shocked a sociopath like 50 could possibly say some ignorant sh1t

I don’t even think he really gives a sh1t about Trump I think he just likes the attention he gets both positive and negative from saying this kinda sh1t

Of course. The idea of 50 doing anything for any reason other than self-interest is :heh:

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Peep how the Curtis “KOON” Jackson is just a white man in a Black body at this point.

50 repeated that racist white man’s talking point word for word :scust:

OP updated

Joe Rogan thought the red wave would happen in the midterms in 2022 because Comedians can't tell offensive jokes anymore

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
50 is past his prime and era..He is a relic from a bygone era. His mind is still poverty stricken even though hes supposedly rich.
He cannot adjust or separate his mind from the 90s crime wave every rapper glorified on tape and thought was so cool and tough.
So glad I was never ever a fan.

50's movement was lowkey got derailed when Kanye gained ground with the theme of black kids going to college instead of going to jail.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
50 has been one of the biggest walking stereotype since he's came in the game and hasn't grown out of it.

he's just as big as a problem as the deliberate c00ns like Candace

look t the poison he creates today with his shows centering around drugs, him going mostly at black folks and the Trump dikk eating

if you a 50 cent fan in 2024, not only are you swagless, you support c00nery too.

The Booth is filled with those posters. A bunch of deranged c00ns.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This sociopath is a gonna be who they prop up. First he fukked up NY hip-hop and now he's tryna be a politician?:pacspit:

Fif is determined to take out all black male celebs, like Jay-Z and Denzel Washington and even Spike Lee. Curtis is a COINTELPRO agent meant to destabilize all movements made by black folks.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fif is determined to take out all black male celebs, like Jay-Z and Denzel Washington and even Spike Lee. Curtis is a COINTELPRO agent meant to destabilize all movements made by black folks.
Ok what did he said or do against those two :jbhmm: