3/28 Showtime Championship Boxing (Official Thread) + Dan Vs. Brook (IBF welterweight title fight)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You can't backtrack acknowledging the truth of what just happened.

GRJ beat the HELL out ofJhonny Gonzalez and looked excellent in there. They were on 2 different levels (2 different speeds for sure:wow:) and for Russell to beat a top opponent and multiple time champion that easy, clearly, and dominate the way he did...it's only right he receives the praise for it:ehh:

After all the shyt talking we did to @patscorpio about Russell and what was gonna happen to him against Jhonny Gonzalez, I'm manning up and eating my crow:yeshrug:
the crow dinner i had after thurman whopped Robert's ass. :francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this dude is so fukkin lame..supoosed to be head of a company and always on social media like a teenage girl... this type of shyt just makes himself look bad

DLH throwing shade on A nikka who helped him thru his Career...A nikka who took in GBP after they got banned from HBO :rudy:

I don't blame Espinosa

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Great win for Gary Russell Jr:wow:

He destroyed Jhonny Gonzalez and looked amazing in the process:banderas:

He made up for that fight with Lomachenko in my eyes. Good shyt @patscorpio :salutekobe:

I had to dip out and missed the main event was happy to hear he dusted off the Loma loss no shame losing to Loma he's legit.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
DLH throwing shade on A nikka who helped him thru his Career...A nikka who took in GBP after they got banned from HBO :rudy:

I don't blame Espinosa

True shyt.

And fukk that nikka De La Hoya anyways:pacspit:

Said he was gonna try and get Broner beat again over The Can Man backlash, when he was supposed to be on our side as our Promoter:dahell:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Brook made Jo Jo Dan look like Jo Jo Can :what: Damn, that was one-sided as fukk.

Still not all that impressed with these Charlo nikkas. It's like their solid as fukk, but I always leave their bouts thinking they could have done better/be more impressive. I don't think we'll see how good they are until we see them in with someone dangerous. Vanes is decent, but never was anything special.

Russell made Gonzalez look like one of those bums he used to beat up on back on Sho Box. I thought the fight would be more competitive even though I picked Gary to win. How the fukk did Mares lose to this chinless ass nikka. :snoop:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Horrible match up. Both are more entertaining against punchers/pressure fighters.

Khan needs to fight Brook and quit with the fukk shyt.
i can guarantee that khan will duck thurman, ab, danny, and brook at the same damn time and fight chris algebra then fight PAC.

Pac might need a rebound fight after he loses to MAY :umad:

When he loses, then PAC will toos around Vargas, Khan, Bradley, Rios and any other TR-fighter until there is a rematch or someone takes their old ass on somewhere. :camby:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Pat on the phone with Suik, Newzz, and krack like...

post-35354-south-park-jelly-school-gif-yo-TO5g.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
They talking about Khan vs Algieri:mjlol:

Bu-bu-but he really wants to fight AB, he's not playing this time:mjcry:

@ChocolateGiddyUp @merklman :stopitslime:

And this the nikka yall keep riding with? The dude who's talking about fighting and dragging up another 140lber in Chris Algieri???:dahell:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions: