3/28 Showtime Championship Boxing (Official Thread) + Dan Vs. Brook (IBF welterweight title fight)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Who picked Jhonny by KO? :dwillhuh:
giphy.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If you so "humble" why you getting ya Jigaboo Red on in here dancing and celebrating unlike your man Gary...... :sas1:
Ol 200+ muscled up Nigerian in his living room like...
tumblr_lpqpufEJqp1qht4y7o1_250.gif

If you humble, you humble in defeat/victory/before/after any match. You was just scary, avoiding me in every thread like

giphy.gif

nikka :sas2:

Suik... you looking kinda salty my nikka.

SuikodenII

Daps
Sky's the limit for GRJr., not sure what's next for him, but if the WBC is still enforcing the mandatory even though there's a new champion, he'll be facing Robinson Castellanos next.............

-Mares/LSC next up on deck, great action fight in my estimation

- @InvictusAeternusEternus It's time we move on up to 130............

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:salute:

man brehs you have no idea how i am feeling :wow:...what was lost when k9 took carlos belt away last year ive now regained...a fighter ive stuck by and said he was going to be champion..did just that

now i need lucas matthysse to fulfill his title dreams to make the cypher complete

SuikodenII

Daps
:salute:

man brehs you have no idea how i am feeling :wow:...what was lost when k9 took carlos belt away last year ive now regained...a fighter ive stuck by and said he was going to be champion..did just that

now i need lucas matthysse to fulfill his title dreams to make the cypher complete
NOW we talking!!

giphy.gif