3/28 Showtime Championship Boxing (Official Thread) + Dan Vs. Brook (IBF welterweight title fight)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Wow, excellent work by GRJ. Great moment for him. That left-right combo for that first knockdown was :whoo:

I'm sure the a lot of money was made by those who bet GRJ by KO...damn.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Congrats to the TBA Crew, Gary showed up, Gonzalez had a s-hit game plan that left everyone as confused as he looked. I would have been ok with a Martirosyan/Chralo draw, very good scrap.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
@SuikodenII @InvictusAeternusEternus @HARLEM AL

my nikka gary did it!!! what nikkas?!!! :ufdup:..WHAT?!!!

:to:

:salute:

If anybody was gonna beat Jhonny at least it was my dude TRA. His loss to loma fukked up my confidence in TRA but the win last night was a good sign for the future.

I think it would have been a better fight if that fruitbooty Oscar De la Dildo aint file a lawsuit the day if the fight as well as sent selfies of himself getting dped by a group of strap-on rocking, low buget whores to the gawd Jhonny G! That shyt will fuvk up a
mans mental.

Ah well all I can say is thank god for dem carribean girls :banderas:

Done took what was a somewhat somber night and turnt that bytch to a fukkin GOAT
contender :win:

A nikka walking round this morning with pep in my step and glide in my mothafukkin stride:whew:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never seen a Gonzalez fight outside of Mares...but Russ made him look like a clubfighter...where as he looked like prime Foreman against Mares:ehh:

All that coli cash @patscorpio left on the table
JqZEewq.png

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Great win for Gary Russell Jr:wow:

He destroyed Jhonny Gonzalez and looked amazing in the process:banderas:

He made up for that fight with Lomachenko in my eyes. Good shyt @patscorpio :salutekobe:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
that backtrack :scust:

You can't backtrack acknowledging the truth of what just happened.

GRJ beat the HELL out ofJhonny Gonzalez and looked excellent in there. They were on 2 different levels (2 different speeds for sure:wow:) and for Russell to beat a top opponent and multiple time champion that easy, clearly, and dominate the way he did...it's only right he receives the praise for it:ehh:

After all the shyt talking we did to @patscorpio about Russell and what was gonna happen to him against Jhonny Gonzalez, I'm manning up and eating my crow:yeshrug: