[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Thing is that was a few years ago. AEW was in a different spot. Also, and this is gonna ruffle people, in the wrestling bubble Punk is a much bigger star than Banks. It's been proven that Punk could sell out arenas in Chicago before he even got to AEW. And you add the fact that he had grown into the mythical figure with the ceaseless CM Punk chants showing that people never forgot him. Sasha is just not on that level.

And let's not ignore the fact that she's a woman. As good as WWE can make things and manufacture things, this is AEW and their women's division is....less than stellar. I said it before, they need to restructure their women's division.
She’s not she’s not going to fix things overnight but she is the shot in the arm they need right now

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
GIZPaNmWIAAfLvV
Aside from that BS at the bottom, Dope card. I'd prefer an Okada singles match but whatever for now......Just sick of Trios altogether in AEW.

Glad to see them immediately follow up with Riho vs Willow. Now the head scratching win last week makes sense when usually TK would just treat it as some random one off.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
And let's not ignore the fact that she's a woman. As good as WWE can make things and manufacture things, this is AEW and their women's division is....less than stellar. I said it before, they need to restructure their women's division.
The women's division could look like this in a few weeks with return from injuries, Mercedes debut and Athena being moved up from ROH :

Mercedes Mone
Athena
Jamie Hayter
Toni Storm
Mariah May
Britt Baker
Deonna Purrazzo
Kris Statlander
Hikaru Shida
Riho
Serena Deeb
Willow Nightingale
Julia Hart
Thunder Rosa
Queen Aminata

Not a bad roster of talent at all.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Now had this been the Wardlow prior to TK fukking him up then maybe. I was of the belief that if he didn't beat MJF for the title they should have at least have had a PPV or big dynamite/collision title match where MJF went over before he dropped it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thing is that was a few years ago. AEW was in a different spot. Also, and this is gonna ruffle people, in the wrestling bubble Punk is a much bigger star than Banks. It's been proven that Punk could sell out arenas in Chicago before he even got to AEW.

Chicago is a wrestling hotbed. Probably THE biggest hotbed in the U.S., call it what you want but Chicago sells well no matter who is on the card. They've already sold more than 7,000 tickets on the mere speculation that she will be there.

That's triple of what they normally have been doing.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
*WOMEN'S ROSTER* Not a bad roster of talent at all.
I wasn't talking about the talent. I was talking about the presentation. We say it almost weekly. TK seems to book random matches without booking his stars against each other till it's ppv time. And that goes for the women as well. There's a distinct lack of a hierarchy because the division is a jumbled mess.

Deeb and Rosa have both come back and have just had random matches for the last few weeks. Why? To get the rust off? Fine. But those returns were WEEKS ago and neither has talked bumped into anyone in the division.

Aminata is here and she has potential. What if she LOSES ALL OF HER MATCHES FOR A MONTH AND A HALF?!

Julia got hot with the crowds and TK put the belt on her too soon in some people's eyes. Fast forward and for the longest she didn't talk. Neither did Sky Blue as she turned heel. They're buddies now but none of that has anything to do withthe belt.

Before that, and I could find the exact post, but there was the Emi Sakura problem. She would show up and for some reason......she's in a title match! The fukk? And it wasn't just her. Same thing would happen with Anna Jay and Sky Blue. It seemed like if you won two matches you got a title shot. And that's ridiculous.

What about Shida? She wins the belt only to drop it because Girl A can't directly lose it to Girl B? Put Shida in the middle and make her champ for 3 weeks! That'll do it!

I'm excited for Sasha. I really am. I know she loves wrestling as much as I do. I just can't shake the feeling that TK the coke addled ADHD kid is gonna do what he does and get bored and yet again, not be able to see passed the cocaine haze to tell long term stories and book accordingly.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I wasn't talking about the talent. I was talking about the presentation. We say it almost weekly. TK seems to book random matches without booking his stars against each other till it's ppv time. And that goes for the women as well. There's a distinct lack of a hierarchy because the division is a jumbled mess.

Deeb and Rosa have both come back and have just had random matches for the last few weeks. Why? To get the rust off? Fine. But those returns were WEEKS ago and neither has talked bumped into anyone in the division.

Aminata is here and she has potential. What if she LOSES ALL OF HER MATCHES FOR A MONTH AND A HALF?!

Julia got hot with the crowds and TK put the belt on her too soon in some people's eyes. Fast forward and for the longest she didn't talk. Neither did Sky Blue as she turned heel. They're buddies now but none of that has anything to do withthe belt.

Before that, and I could find the exact post, but there was the Emi Sakura problem. She would show up and for some reason......she's in a title match! The fukk? And it wasn't just her. Same thing would happen with Anna Jay and Sky Blue. It seemed like if you won two matches you got a title shot. And that's ridiculous.

What about Shida? She wins the belt only to drop it because Girl A can't directly lose it to Girl B? Put Shida in the middle and make her champ for 3 weeks! That'll do it!

I'm excited for Sasha. I really am. I know she loves wrestling as much as I do. I just can't shake the feeling that TK the coke addled ADHD kid is gonna do what he does and get bored and yet again, not be able to see passed the cocaine haze to tell long term stories and book accordingly.
She's very special..she's so special she should be pushed as #1 in the company over EVERYTHING.