[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I think those gains are not big at all. Mercedes will get 1 million thanks to lead in in the first segment. She'll get 700k-850k if you save it for another part of the show.

I think you get her the most eyes possible. When the ratings drop after her segment is done, who cares. The important thing is making the biggest impression possible so it builds for next week.
You think an extra 1 million people on top of whoever regularly watches AEW will tune in to see Mercedes?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Get all your big stuff out of the way first and then people aren’t going to watch the rest. That’s the kind of dumb bullshyt AEW does all the time and the ratings steadily decrease throughout the night every time they do it.

You put your real main event as the actual main event, not to open the show, to encourage people to stick around for the whole show. Unless it’s something that stands a chance to run over its allotted time, then you put it on earlier in case it does run over so you can adjust everything else.

yeah saving the Will Ospreay match for the last segment of the show really paid off last week :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Get all your big stuff out of the way first and then people aren’t going to watch the rest. That’s the kind of dumb bullshyt AEW does all the time and the ratings steadily decrease throughout the night every time they do it.

You put your real main event as the actual main event, not to open the show, to encourage people to stick around for the whole show. Unless it’s something that stands a chance to run over its allotted time, then you put it on earlier in case it does run over so you can adjust everything else.
I agree with what you’re saying about the big match being the main event

But AEW loses viewers throughout the show regardless every week because most weeks the shows have been booked like shyt.

And there’s more than enough talent on this roster for them to have a hot open and end to Dynamite and Collision EVERY single week.

ENOUGH with the fuccking trios matches :camby:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I disagree. You have Mercedes with the biggest audience possible in Week 1. You can start using her in the top of the hour or main event from Week 2 onwards :yeshrug:

You put her in the main event for her unannounced debut and it's no guarantee the show gets a higher than normal bump for that slot :yeshrug: do that when you actually tell the fans she's gonna show up

Silkk

Daps
Just do the live limo caravan to the arena to start the show and have her pull up at the second hour :yeshrug:
May as well just run an ad during Raw & NXT for her in that case

They ran an during Raw before, Now would be the most opportune time to do so. shyt even TNA used to run ads during Raw back when they didn’t even have money in 02-04

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
show should be

- Open with Sasha arriving backstage and walking into Tony Khan's office, that way people know immediately she's there but there's more to come later in the show
- AEW title match Joe vs Wardlow
- Jay White vs Darby
- top of the hour: Willow vs Riho, Willow loses because she refuses to cheat and Sasha arrives to beat her down and align herself with Stokely as her manager and that muscle chick from NWA as her bodyguard. Promo putting the division on notice.
- the death quarter hour where they usually stick the women: Jericho's match
- main event: 6 man tag match

Silkk

Daps
show should be

- Open with Sasha arriving backstage and walking into Tony Khan's office, that way people know immediately she's there but there's more to come later in the show
- AEW title match Joe vs Wardlow
- Jay White vs Darby
- top of the hour: Willow vs Riho, Willow loses because she refuses to cheat and Sasha arrives to beat her down and align herself with Stokely as her manager and that muscle chick from NWA as her bodyguard. Promo putting the division on notice.
- the death quarter hour where they usually stick the women: Jericho's match
- main event: 6 man tag match
Where’s the AEW/TNA staple 10-15 minute promo from her shooting at WWE? :skip: