[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
on mobile so can’t embed the tweet but saw one that said Dynamite has had a 1M+ viewer first quarter 5 times so far this year and this was the 5th highest of those

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry I'm still having a hard time getting past that dumb ass theme song

CEO CEO CEO CEO 🤣 she is the chief executive officer of what exactly?
It's so dumb it's gonna make me start to dislike her

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Maybe they should lower their average ticket price to $30 for all of their dynamites like they did for this one and more people would continue showing up :mjgrin:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Weren't they able to comp enough tickets to get like 12k last year at Arthur Ashe?

Every year they made the Grand Slam tickets more expensive than the year before and every year the crowd gets smaller and smaller. This year would’ve been rough had they not given away tickets all over NY in the days ahead of it.

Meanwhile they made all the tickets in Boston affordable as hell and got one of their best crowds in ages. Funny how that works

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Weren't they able to comp enough tickets to get like 12k last year at Arthur Ashe?

Maybe... but I wasn't counting 'Grand Slams' so if we count those than they usually draw well too.

Also, the tickets weren't all $30 for 'Big Business'. The balcony was cheap and every other ticket was as expensive as any other show. Funny how stans will lie and lie about Mercedes, shyts weird on here... looks like reddit with the veiled racist comments :mjgrin: