[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't talking about the talent. I was talking about the presentation. We say it almost weekly. TK seems to book random matches without booking his stars against each other till it's ppv time. And that goes for the women as well. There's a distinct lack of a hierarchy because the division is a jumbled mess.

Deeb and Rosa have both come back and have just had random matches for the last few weeks. Why? To get the rust off? Fine. But those returns were WEEKS ago and neither has talked bumped into anyone in the division.

Aminata is here and she has potential. What if she LOSES ALL OF HER MATCHES FOR A MONTH AND A HALF?!

Julia got hot with the crowds and TK put the belt on her too soon in some people's eyes. Fast forward and for the longest she didn't talk. Neither did Sky Blue as she turned heel. They're buddies now but none of that has anything to do withthe belt.

Before that, and I could find the exact post, but there was the Emi Sakura problem. She would show up and for some reason......she's in a title match! The fukk? And it wasn't just her. Same thing would happen with Anna Jay and Sky Blue. It seemed like if you won two matches you got a title shot. And that's ridiculous.

What about Shida? She wins the belt only to drop it because Girl A can't directly lose it to Girl B? Put Shida in the middle and make her champ for 3 weeks! That'll do it!

I'm excited for Sasha. I really am. I know she loves wrestling as much as I do. I just can't shake the feeling that TK the coke addled ADHD kid is gonna do what he does and get bored and yet again, not be able to see passed the cocaine haze to tell long term stories and book accordingly.
She's winning in RoH, but she's in the same area that Skye Blue was in when she first started in terms of the AEW main roster.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Chicago is a wrestling hotbed. Probably THE biggest hotbed in the U.S., call it what you want but Chicago sells well no matter who is on the card.
The fact New Japan Strong sold out in a week and had to open up more seats (I think they are at like 5k at this point) says it all, lol. All they needed was "Naito vs Mox" and people bought tickets asap.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm excited too :skip:

britt-baker-dmd.gif
In a way I want Britt to come out as a fake out:mjgrin:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I haven't been paying much attention, but thought Big Business was going to be a PPV, why debut her on a regular ass episode of Dynamite?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im SOOOOOO ready for this. They fuccked up and dropped the ball on Jade who could've/should've carried their women's division for a decade.

I'm assuming they got Mercedes for at least two years......TK better not fucck this up :francis: