Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And our grandparents dealt with that and worst before Roe Vs Wade became official in 1973. We been fighting for rights since birth. Stop being shook of some CAC boogie man and handle business
Yeah facts! We survived slavery before, and could do it again! We also survived Jim Crow as well. If it takes us going back to that to show the Dems we mean business about reperation then so be it. The Dems have never done shyt for us. Well I mean besides opposing Jim Crow and a few other things but nothing like major.

-Bothsider

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bothsiders think it's a game. the supreme court that he helped shape is already wreaking havoc
And this is the only thing that really gives me a huge cause of concern. Some people don't seem to understand the negative impact it can have over decades if he is able to appoint more far right conservative judges and this time he will have a vendetta, so they will be even more extreme.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Last edited:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I'm convinced that the only type of Black person who doesn't care or understand the implications that come with Trump and conservatives gaining control of Washington are ones with nothing and nobody of value or importance going on in their lives.

I'm not saying they're bums but clearly, they have nothing of value to lose hence why they don't care and foolishly denounce the significance of how a Trump/conservative majority-run America and its policies will negatively impact not all but, most Black people moving forward.

They're selfish, willfully ignorant, and shortsighted...I don't bother to engage in much conversation with them because it's like talking to a brick 🧱 wall.

Fellow Black men and women who care about their rights, and have people of value in their lives, as well as things worth protecting will know what to do come November.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I'm not sure Biden is going make it to the end of this year being able to speak coherently on any subject. How is it possible that there was no actual strategy conceived when it had to have been obvious to the inner circle that Biden was suffering from a degenerative disease(I think it's Alzheimer's). That just doesn't compute with me considering the opponent you're facing.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Queen Mother Kamala has next :wow:

She gonna dance all the countries problems away :wow:
200w.gif

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
The president is not a king

Most of his policies won't seriously impact you until he's left office and it gets blamed on the next president

The supreme Court lifetime appointments is what can change this country

We need to stop having supreme Court justices being appointed with lifetime memberships

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The president is not a king

Most of his policies won't seriously impact you until he's left office and it gets blamed on the next president

The supreme Court lifetime appointments is what can change this country

We need to stop having supreme Court justices being appointed with lifetime memberships
Explain to me who appoints the supreme court justices again?

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Explain to me who appoints the supreme court justices again?
:snoop:

How do y'all plan to survive the fourth Reich is the thread title

Nobody is dying cause abortion gets outlawed stay on topic

If anything, we need to have a conversation about supreme Court justices. They do not deserve lifetime memberships, they should be elected and hold terms just like state judges

I'd really appreciate if the younger generation did more than post memes online, that would be a start.

Have we had a major anti trump/maga rallies this year? No we have not. Posting memes and crying online ain't doing shyt