Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It’s not about what he wants to do, it’s about where his constituents move to. He can run all he wants, but if they’re off him, nothing he can do about it

Breh Trump has the Republican Party in a chokehold that’s not changing among his supporters in the near future

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Breh Trump has the Republican Party in a chokehold that’s not changing among his supporters in the near future
Ok…sure. 82 is not 78, the never trumpers know that and the MAGAts do too, that’s why there’s so many young versions of him

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
im always fascinated by stupid fukks that have smoke for everyone but trump. bush this obvious thread OP thought he was doing it with,

I find it equally fascinating that people such as yourself choose not to hold your own party to a higher standard. Voters on both sides spend most of the time attacking the other party and ignore or make excuses for their own. Democrats called Trump a liar when Biden flat out lied when he said no American troops got killed during his presidency.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I find it equally fascinating that people such as yourself choose not to hold your own party to a higher standard. Voters on both sides spend most of the time attacking the other party and ignore or make excuses for their own. Democrats called Trump a liar when Biden flat out lied when he said no American troops got killed during his presidency.
you think 4 months before the election is time to hold them to a higher standard? the fukk does that even mean.

the democratic platform at large is what i support and will vote for, not particulary Joe Biden.

you want NUANCED policy and candidates, vote local genius.

national elections are binary. hold your party to a higher standard in primaries. this isnt the time.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm convinced that the only type of Black person who doesn't care or understand the implications that come with Trump and conservatives gaining control of Washington are ones with nothing and nobody of value or importance going on in their lives.

I'm not saying they're bums but clearly, they have nothing of value to lose hence why they don't care and foolishly denounce the significance of how a Trump/conservative majority-run America and its policies will negatively impact not all but, most Black people moving forward.

They're selfish, willfully ignorant, and shortsighted...I don't bother to engage in much conversation with them because it's like talking to a brick 🧱 wall.

Fellow Black men and women who care about their rights, and have people of value in their lives, as well as things worth protecting will know what to do come November.
This is the talk of a c*nt. The kinda person who puts their all into elections because they're too scared and selfish to get off their lazy ass and do the real work.

The reality is the Supreme Court can't stop Black people from getting together, planning, pooling our money together, and building the kinda Black institutions we need so that we aren't so reliant on elections and "liberal" white politicians. The Supreme Court can't tell us we can't build the next Black Wall St., or 20 of em, anywhere in the country. The Supreme Court can't stop us from starting businesses, engaging in commerce with one another, building and supporting Black institutions of learning, etc. Nor can they stop us from cleaning up our communities.

I mean let's be clear - the only Black people sitting around wringing their hands over November's elections are the ones scared of losing out on some race based concessions like affirmative action. The nikkas scared of losing their jobs. If you asked those same nikkas to go in their pockets and donate a little money and some time to help build some shyt independent of the two party political structure it'd be nothing but blank stares.

The reality is the democrats, even if they were your friend, are never going to hold office into perpetuity, so it's stupid to put all your hopes into them every 4 years. And anyone who does deserves whatever is coming to em.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Republicans literally telling us what they are going to do and are making judicial, state house, and gubernatorial decisions foreshadowing the bullshyt, and still people call it fearmongering. :mjlol:
shyt is incredible ain't it.

I get it being mad at the Dems and shyt. Bol Bol, but these Rs are openly rolling back all the laws and policies out parents, grandparents, great grandparents fought and died for. Kill me with the smart dumb shyt.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Cause I'm sure he's gonna pass through the 2025 project.

How do you plan to survive the coming Reich?

Maryland/VA
I expect all the heads of the agencies and the other 4,000 political appointees to be white, possibly some Asians/Indians/right kind of Arabs. But his expansion of who he can fire and hire is the real thing. He's gonna fire a whole lot of Black Federal Employees (that wouldn't normally be touchable) and wouldn't be surprised if that hits other people of color. What little gains have been made in Suburban Marlyand will be lost in a handful of years.

As for DC proper?

1) Drones

6 days ago? They started their drone program.

This is a very Black city government in comparison to a lot of other places - so this was coming, courtesy of Black officials.

2) Troops on every corner.

I fully expect DC National Guard to be deployed. (even if deployment is ineffective and efficient)

The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.

(Which I wonder why they didn't come out for Jan. 6...hmm...I guess we'll never know)

3) Expansion of Local Prisons

I fully expect expansion of Juvie and the rest of the jails/prisons in DC, as well as expansion of the crime lab, and possibly getting rid of the DC Public Defender. He will can the acting US Attorney and get a real "tough in crime" kind of person as well.

As to how to survive this - It really depends on how this affects the private sector. (and my money!)

A lot of DC business is getting real world businesses to comply with federal regulations. Chevron - it's not immediately clear how this is going to affect day to day operations in federal agencies. What businesses are gonna challenge the status quo and refuse to be regulated?

I do think it's a good time to be in Cyber Security though. Might need to take some classes asap.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

If people like Remnick are coming out against Biden, then it's probably a wrap for him.

It's over.

Fukk these bozos
When Bernie got pushed out the paint, were there think pieces on the mafia style politics of the democrats?

When college students were protesting Biden, did they comment on his refusal to change course?

When the UN kept urging him to stop in Gaza, where were takes like this?

Who was holding him responsible for telling Boris Johnson to shut down diplomacy with Putin?

If this octogenarian fakkit didn't listen to anyone before, why would he start now?

Fukking ridiculous

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

If people like Remnick are coming out against Biden, then it's probably a wrap for him.

It's over.

I've heard 2 interviews where there are rumors that we might have an Edith Wilson situation going on where the first lady is exerting undo influence on an incapacitated president. Watch Jill Biden closely. She has one of her assistants with an unprecedented presence in meetings

Last edited: