bnew

Veteran
Daps

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump would have destroyed Sanders or Warren in 2020. Neither of them have the moderate midwest appeal needed to win swing & Independent voters in PA, WI and MI. They would have also lost GA and AZ.

Biden was the only person that could beat Trump
. Republicans knew this too. Which is why Trump panicked and got himself Impeached the first time trying to damage Biden and hurt his chances of winning before the DNC primary was even over.

I'm so tired of people not wanting to understand the bolded.

I said the same thing during the debate and some poster said it was because the DNC betrayed Bernie :dead:

There's a reason the Dems chose Biden over Warren and Bernie. Biden is not the perfect President and was never really in the running to seriously be President in all the previous elections he ran in but, these past 8 years were the perfect storm for him as he was the only one left that could run that could beat Trump and he did it :manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea. As much as I LOOOOOOOVE Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, they weren’t going to win over enough republicans or white folks in the Midwest and South. That was the problem.

It’s true, they were too progressive for the party anyway, but if they actually had a good shot of winning I think they would’ve been supported in the end.

White ppl do not vote in their best interest. If they did Trump would’ve never been elected and he wouldn’t be an option now.

Basically: they aren’t smart enough to appreciate a candidate like Warren or Sanders. So we all have to suffer.

The fact that they picked Trump over Hillary said it all.

White people vote in their best interests by voting AGAINST the best interests of everyone else. They flourish in the chaos.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
White people vote in their best interests by voting AGAINST the best interests of everyone else. They flourish in the chaos.

The current thinking that somehow a Republican administration will protect Black interests is both asinine and downright mental and retarded..its actually an affront to the Black people who suffered greatly to make shyt possible today, and this is the thanks they get..c00ns advocating to be under Massa's leadership :scust: