Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
It's a poor argument. You will always have to fight regardless. That fukking argument is still trash.
If you wanna hide from MAGA for 4 years in your blanket feel free. Aint no fukking CAC gonna have no power in my life to where I'm all paranoid like yall nikkas. We acknowledge a serious situation(which is a regime change), react accordingly(being alert, on code, on point) and continue fighting for whats lost and what to gain and take care of daily business.. Yall was saying this same scary ass shyt in 2016

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
U still my brother regardless 🤷🏽‍♂️ I don’t look for cacs to improve my quality of living.
My family will be straight with Biden or Trump.
See the problem with u lifelong dems is u get hurt to fkn quick. Even now, at first thought of me disagreeing with your guy Biden it’s “were no longer brothers”. You’re all emotional cry bytches now. It’s disgusting.
It's not about looking to 'cacs' to improve my quality of life. You have a narcissistic point of view that only centers on yourself and your immediate circle. This is at odds with your claims of caring about Black people too. If you don't see any value in opposing authoritarianism, then I don't know what to say to you. I also know you and your family won't be alright under authoritarian rule.

I said it before, and I will say it again: I don't give a fukk if you're Black. If you're supporting the likes of Trump, then you are no better. You're right down there with scum like Tim Scott and Clarence Thomas.

"Morality cannot be legislated, but behavior can be regulated. Legislation may not change the heart, but they can restrain the heartless."

Trump and his backers want to roll back every legal protection, every bit of progress made in this country, and you are content with helping him. Pathetic.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
of course it is. But, i don’t think trump will succeed, assuming he wins the presidency, of which i remain doubtful.

i believe the conscience of this country, which is largely rooted in the moral authority black america commands, won’t tolerate what trump and ilk will attempt.

:francis:
Is this a fukking joke? :what:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Exactly.

They trying to ensure we can’t have any mobility in American society.
They can't and won't take weapons, if they try to pass any weapons laws white folks would strike before us. If they can't mold a gun law taking weapons from only minorities, they won't even try to do it. And minorities would strike if it was a direct attempt on us only.

Giving ALL of us the freedom to hit a tyrannical government, together, as equal Americans.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cause I'm sure he's gonna pass through the 2025 project.

How do you plan to survive the coming Reich?
Same way we got through his last presidency where he reenslaved Black people. Y'all do remember whining about that right???:mjlol:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
They can't and won't take weapons, if they try to pass any weapons laws white folks would strike before us. If they can't mold a gun law taking weapons from only minorities, they won't even try to do it. And minorities would strike if it was a direct attempt on us only.

Giving ALL of us the freedom to hit a tyrannical government, together, as equal Americans.

Exactly. Them crazy peckerwoods aren't letting them take their weapons.. Youll see a sea of blood all over the nation

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:laff:The bolded is funny as hell.

Look bro, I stand on business about ignorance. I don't allow ignorance in my circle (not on no boss shyt, in an informational tip) I don't tolerate ignorance in an open environment.

The shyt you talking is ignorance, but not really your fault, some people just do shyt like this.

Now, if I asked you to post video evidence of people saying that, you would max out at 2 clips and 2 comments the 2 times it happened. But you post a comment as a generalization on ALL media, and that's not the case.

It's a real gift to see things clearly and not give a fukk if dumb nikkas choose to listen. I'm not gonna watch 2 clips of ESPN calling Bron the GOAT and completely discard the 50 times I've seen them show and prove it wa MJ.

Seeing things clearly for EXACTLY what it is is extremely important for nikkas that move a certain way. It's a skill id rather pass on than front like it's just a piece of my character. It's probably the most important quality in life.
Well damn warren we got more in common than I initially thought. Were likely cut from a familiar cloth the only difference is I left the dems behind. I’ll definitely reconsider if they remold the party in a more modern fashion but as of now Ive seen enough to throw Biden completely under the bus. I threw Trump away way before he was even in politics tbf. I’m thoroughly disgusted in my country and until I see real progressive moves for black people I won’t be claiming either side. fuk all em