• Yes

Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Yea Project 2025 ain’t nothing to joke about. I’m taking that very seriously
of course it is. But, i don’t think trump will succeed, assuming he wins the presidency, of which i remain doubtful.

i believe the conscience of this country, which is largely rooted in the moral authority black america commands, won’t tolerate what trump and ilk will attempt.

:francis:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
i don’t believe trump will win, but in the event he does, you all will see that trump and his movement are paper tigers.

:francis:
Them boys gonna get slaughtered if shyt goes fascist. I grew up around actual killers, I've been around white folks that will buss they gun, Chaldeans, Polish folks, ect.

Tbh, all immigrants go hard for democracy, even if their culture has a dislike for certain nationalities. Polish people hate Russians, it's on site in Michigan and Russian folks get bytched out here.

People will start shooting when rights of every day folks start to dissipate. That's a guarantee.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They use Hitler comments that were referenced by right wing mfers, including Trump who has quoted multiple lines
:dahell:

They have not a single time used Holocaust ad hominisim. To reference the Holocaust, you would need an actual situation here to compare it to.

Mentioning Trump being a Hitler dikk sucker is not Holocaust ad hominisim my guy. Wtf
Let’s me try to explain this before u go on another emotional tirade and threaten to shoot me.
Everytime a lifelong dem tries to explain their case they say something like “he’s going to put black and brown people in concentration camps” or “hes going to legalize gas chambers’. The shyt is exhausting. Make your case without fearmongering it makes us look weak.

Daps
People said that the first time in 2016. :manny: Biggest difference now is supporting Trump isn't in the closet anymore.
this isn’t 2016. the public is well acquainted with trump, suffering under his malicious “leadership” during a pandemic that killed a million people.

we have short memories. but we won’t forget covid and how mismanaged it was.

:unimpressed:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This stuff is starting to irritate me

Our grandparents and great grandparents saw racism on a level this generation has not seen yet. They weren’t sitting around scared about who was or wasn’t going to be president. You want to talk about a Supreme Court? You had ones where every member was conservative by todays standards, not a majority. They was watching influential senators on TV talking about “segregation forever” and showing kids being spit on going to school. What some crackers get on TV and say some slick stuff and you ready to plan like Batman?

I wonder about some of yall. Grow some nuts.
Exactly