Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's not about looking to 'cacs' to improve my quality of life. You have a narcissistic point of view that only centers on yourself and your immediate circle. This is at odds with your claims of caring about Black people too. If you don't see any value in opposing authoritarianism, then I don't know what to say to you. I also know you and your family won't be alright under authoritarian rule.

I said it before, and I will say it again: I don't give a fukk if you're Black. If you're supporting the likes of Trump, then you are no better. You're right down there with scum like Tim Scott and Clarence Thomas.

"Morality cannot be legislated, but behavior can be regulated. Legislation may not change the heart, but they can restrain the heartless."

Trump and his backers want to roll back every legal protection, every bit of progress made in this country, and you are content with helping him. Pathetic.
Yep my immediate concern is the well being of my wife and kids. They rest of you’s can wait.
U think u can cure americas “racism disease“ son u can’t.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
That was the plan from the jump
GGKE8IWboAEY5c8.jpg:large
...wish y'all would give more than jokes to back up ya statements... skip to 0:46.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We are voting for the administration and policy makers not the individuals.

Heritage Foundation, John Birch and The Federalist Society want us dead

We really got too comfortable in this country. Surrounded by people salivating at the thought of spilling our blood but got distracted with music industry Illuminati conspiracy theories like that shyt matters
Rep!

MESSAGE!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Bernie would have gotten washed by Trump and everybody knew it.

That’s bullshyt.

The reason why the Democrats forced Biden to run is because they KNEW Sanders would win and wanted to kill the progressive movement before it started.

Sanders wasn't winning shyt.

Sanders supporters are the equivalent of fans who love "real hip-hop." It shows in the comments. It never shows in the results.
Yea. As much as I LOOOOOOOVE Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, they weren’t going to win over enough republicans or white folks in the Midwest and South. That was the problem.

It’s true, they were too progressive for the party anyway, but if they actually had a good shot of winning I think they would’ve been supported in the end.

White ppl do not vote in their best interest. If they did Trump would’ve never been elected and he wouldn’t be an option now.

Basically: they aren’t smart enough to appreciate a candidate like Warren or Sanders. So we all have to suffer.

The fact that they picked Trump over Hillary said it all.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Too much fear mongering going on on both sides. It’s annoying :snoop: Trump winning would help a lot of people eat so they’re hoping for it

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Too much fear mongering going on on both sides. It’s annoying :snoop: Trump winning would help a lot of people eat so they’re hoping for it
Oh that's it huh 😄.

So project 2025, that's already in motion and recruiting trash for government representation, a project that puts ALL the power away from professionals, ain't a big deal right?

nikkas like this should and would be rejected by any movement.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Oh that's it huh 😄.

So project 2025, that's already in motion and recruiting trash for government representation, a project that puts ALL the power away from professionals, ain't a big deal right?

nikkas like this should and would be rejected by any movement.
Didn’t say that. I ain’t voting for Trump. I’m just tired of it all. People aren’t even taking this shyt seriously enough anyway. Just can’t wait til this election is over