Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's really a no win situation. :francis: If Trump wins, he and with states will further turn this into a right-wing white nationalist christian nation. If Biden falls, and Kamala is President. She won't have control and Lord knows what the folks behind the scenes will do let alone their agenda. This whole situation was created by donors and special interests group most people including myself can't name.
Who the hell you think is/will be running the Biden administration? :dahell:

The same behind the scenes people who run their agenda thru Biden’s corpse presidency will be doing the same with Kamala

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yep. The economy collapsing due to record inflation and crushing debt. Is what's gonna really set things off.

And the powers at be have a willing patsy in Biden to take the blame. Because everyone knows his brain is mush.

Ain't no telling how bad things will get. Since nobody is really in charge of the Executive Branch with Biden being mentally unfit.
Thats what idiots like @Black Panther dont get. Markets are very volitle when it comes to the perception of who is running the executive branch..Biden Hive fails to understand that Bidens dementia is way more a threat to the economic sancitity of this country

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Who the hell you think is/will be running the Biden administration? :dahell:

The same behind the scenes people who run their agenda thru Biden’s corpse presidency will be doing the same with Kamala
That's fair. IMO the only different is Biden has way more power than Harris in Washington. In simplest terms, like how kids act when a substitute teacher is in for the day.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
But sanders is older than biden and trump

The same rhetoric would be used against him. Even though he seems sharper than both
For me its not just about age. Its as you said, Sanders despite being old is still sharp. Trump is a non-starter for me so I'm voting accordingly. But I can't help but think of the people who don't think or comprehend the danger of Trump in another term who see an old man who just rambling nonsense on stage. At most, scared a lot of people are going to stay home and we end up with Trump because of that.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That's fair. IMO the only different is Biden has way more power than Harris in Washington. In simplest terms, like how kids act when a substitute teacher is in for the day.
This is based on what? Despite not being popular with the public, Kamala was highly respected in congress, but the Biden administration has sidelined her.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what idiots like @Black Panther dont get. Markets are very volitle when it comes to the perception of who is running the executive branch..Biden Hive fails to understand that Bidens dementia is way more a threat to the economic sancitity of this country
Democrats don't really have any economic plans that will solve anything. Because that would leave them with nothing to run on. That's why they don't do anything even with having a super majority.

While Republicans even with a slim majority will have a whole list of policies to get passed.

What did Democrats use all their political capital on recently Obamacare. A gift to the insurance lobby.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
But Sanders is older than Biden and Trump

The same rhetoric would be used against him. Even though he seems sharper than both
Yup and on top of that, I recall Bernie having a minor heart attack and needed to be stabilized in the middle of his 2020 campaign trail.

If people think the jokes and propaganda about Biden's age, cadence, and whether he's fit to run are bad, just imagine a guy like Sanders who is older with a questionable heart, conservatives, and the far-right crowd would have an even bigger field day shytting on him.