• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great depression loading
Yep. The economy collapsing due to record inflation and crushing debt. Is what's gonna really set things off.

And the powers at be have a willing patsy in Biden to take the blame. Because everyone knows his brain is mush.

Ain't no telling how bad things will get. Since nobody is really in charge of the Executive Branch with Biden being mentally unfit.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol:no he didn't.

“Look, I view myself as a bridge, not as anything else,” Biden said at a rally in Detroit, one of his last pre-lockdown campaign appearances of the 2020 Democratic primaries. It was early March, and he was flanked by Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer and a pair of his former rivals, Kamala Harris and Cory Booker—all members of what Biden would call “an entire generation of leaders” and “the future of this country.”

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I will forever resent Jim Clyburn for saving his campaign when he running near last.

They really didn't want Bernie Sanders to win and this is the fukking result :snoop:
But sanders is older than biden and trump

The same rhetoric would be used against him. Even though he seems sharper than both

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

“Look, I view myself as a bridge, not as anything else,” Biden said at a rally in Detroit, one of his last pre-lockdown campaign appearances of the 2020 Democratic primaries. It was early March, and he was flanked by Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer and a pair of his former rivals, Kamala Harris and Cory Booker—all members of what Biden would call “an entire generation of leaders” and “the future of this country.”

well look at that

I'm wrong.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
1) not into wishing/projecting death on people so I’ll leave that alone

2) doesn’t matter, it’s a Democratic administration, 2028 is a fresh cycle on both sides
Both sides? Trump lose in November he’s gonna run again in 2028 he ain’t letting his grip go on the gop..

Daps
i think the american public has largely resigned to biden in his present state. post-debate polls actually show biden leading trump.

as the election draws closer and the prospect of trump returning to office starts to materialize, most voters - especially independents - will rally behind biden.

no one but maga cultists want the putrid dish trump is serving.

:francis:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
It's really a no win situation. :francis: If Trump wins, he and with states will further turn this into a right-wing white nationalist christian nation. If Biden falls, and Kamala is President. She won't have control and Lord knows what the folks behind the scenes will do let alone their agenda. This whole situation was created by donors and special interests group most people including myself can't name.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Both sides? Trump lose in November he’s gonna run again in 2028 he ain’t letting his grip go on the gop..
In 2028, a 2x loser 82 yr old trump is not keeping a grip on the party, by then, even his acolytes will be ready for the younger version of him. Secondly, he’d need to be alive