Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:And all these illegals got in the Country becuz of the Dems' Open Borders policies. Serves those blue cities rights that that they take those illegals since they all claimed to be "Sanctuary Cities". Kamala is in office RIGHT NOW! Why isn't she deporting them?
If you're talking Texas, Abbott took over border security, and has been deporting illegals to other states.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Nothing says that your economic policies are shyt quite like your stock going into such a freefall while you're talking to the Economic Club of Chicago that they had to halt trading. Losers gonna lose, I guess!

/search?q=#TruthSocial /search?q=#TrumpIsUnfitForOffice /search?q=#HarrisWalz

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GaDd-FWXIAApr3c.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Miller was in his car, over a mile away, & is reportedly an avid trump supporter.

For clarity's sake, can we please get away from "assassination attempt"? NO, it wasn't; at the VERY worst, it was a thwarted AA. Time will tell but the fact that they let him go for $5K says a lot.

[Quoted tweet]
Every time they catch someone with a gun, they call it an assassination attempt. It’s become a joke - they’re calling this a third Trump assassination attempt 🤦‍♂️
apnews.com/article/trump-ral…

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GZz822RXAAE3qi7.png

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The betting markets have responded:

Folks didn't like her black initiatives and the interview

This shyt was 51/48 last week!

:patrice::comeon:Do you guys know where these stats are coming from? Who they are really polling here? Whose account is posting these polls? None of the polls today reflect this at all. In fact, the NON_PARTISAN site 270toWin makes a note that "There are no public Harris-Trump polls available for the following locations: 1. Alabama; 2. District of Columbia, 3. Hawaii, 4.Idaho, 5. Illinois, 6. Kansas, 7. Kentucky, 8. Louisiana, 9. Mississippi, 10. Nebraska Dist. 1, Nebraska Dist. 3, 11. New Jersey, 12. South Dakota, 13. Wyoming." So that so-called map you're reposting is pure fabrication. It's almost like these guys or more likely, bots, are making up shyt to drive their agenda.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been monitoring this, the race has swung back to Trump

Truthfully, the fundamentals of this election favor the Republicans - unpopular democratic president, multiple global conflicts, border issues, and economic concerns.

this has always been Trumps election to lose but him and Vance kept on saying and doing dumb shyt so Kamala was ahead for a while.

It’s still close but if the election was tomorrow, Trump wins. In the next 3 weeks, he either has to fukk up or Kamala has to land a couple of big punches to get the W

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/12
@UniNoticias
📌 A Latino farmer asks Donald Trump who will do the hard jobs if he deports undocumented immigrants.

This is what Trump said at the Univision town hall /search?q=#LosLatinosPreguntan.

Watch today at 10 PM ET/9C/7PAC on @univision, @Vix, and our digital platforms.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1846623359771070464/vid/avc1/1280x720/dYxRRvw3JoRJVyPW.mp4

2/12
@jcarole
can you imagine translating this bullshyt into Spanish?

3/12
@tamparker6
Unfun Fact: During his administration he put plenty of translators through hell.

4/12
@jcarole
Oh god, I hadn't thought the user experience all the way through. You're right. And ASL and did he address the UN? My god!

5/12
@mrsGFY
I was just praying this man cannot speak English but can understand it when it’s spoken because this answer he gave should be DISQUALIFYING!

6/12
@jcarole
I know. The man was so earnest, and he asked such an honest question. A good question.

7/12
@PearseReynolds
It would need to be translated into sensible English first.

8/12
@BannedbyBiden

GaF6Tg3WcAAdsjv.jpg

GaF6TgyXgAAmrgb.jpg

GaF6TgxXQAAmKMn.jpg

GaF6TgwWoAAem8a.jpg

9/12
@Reality_Drive
I’m going to have to watch the whole thing in Spanish now. I want to hear the poor guy translating the gobbledygook.

10/12
@Kommie7
I'd like to see it translated into English...

11/12
@race_horse
Yo digo cualquier cosa y como no entienden inglés me van a creer todas mis mentiras

12/12
@StellaTonsberg
I would just translate it to "he has no idea" and leave it at that 😏

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/12
@UniNoticias
📌 A Latino farmer asks Donald Trump who will do the hard jobs if he deports undocumented immigrants.

This is what Trump said at the Univision town hall /search?q=#LosLatinosPreguntan.

Watch today at 10 PM ET/9C/7PAC on @univision, @Vix, and our digital platforms.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1846623359771070464/vid/avc1/1280x720/dYxRRvw3JoRJVyPW.mp4

2/12
@jcarole
can you imagine translating this bullshyt into Spanish?

3/12
@tamparker6
Unfun Fact: During his administration he put plenty of translators through hell.

4/12
@jcarole
Oh god, I hadn't thought the user experience all the way through. You're right. And ASL and did he address the UN? My god!

5/12
@mrsGFY
I was just praying this man cannot speak English but can understand it when it’s spoken because this answer he gave should be DISQUALIFYING!

6/12
@jcarole
I know. The man was so earnest, and he asked such an honest question. A good question.

7/12
@PearseReynolds
It would need to be translated into sensible English first.

8/12
@BannedbyBiden

GaF6Tg3WcAAdsjv.jpg

GaF6TgyXgAAmrgb.jpg

GaF6TgxXQAAmKMn.jpg

GaF6TgwWoAAem8a.jpg

9/12
@Reality_Drive
I’m going to have to watch the whole thing in Spanish now. I want to hear the poor guy translating the gobbledygook.

10/12
@Kommie7
I'd like to see it translated into English...

11/12
@race_horse
Yo digo cualquier cosa y como no entienden inglés me van a creer todas mis mentiras

12/12
@StellaTonsberg
I would just translate it to "he has no idea" and leave it at that 😏

How can anyone believe any word he says. It’s amazing this race is as close as it is.