Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/16
@RachelBitecofer
🧵The GOP's 2024 Achilles Heel

Why Trump's Take Over of the RNC May Cost Republicans Big in 2024

When the news that the Trump family had turned the Republican National Committee into a Trump family business, I was ecstatic.

Why?

As my buddy @TheRickWilson would tell you, everything Trump touches dies, and I knew the RNC would be no different.

2/16
@RachelBitecofer
Despite dropping her real last name (Romney) and being willing to help Trump and his associates conspire to submit fake Electors as part of Trump’s broader plot to stay in power, Trump dumped then-RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel and handed the keys to the entire Republican Party’s kingdom to Lara Trump, whose only qualification for the post is that she is part of the Trump family’s crime cabal.

3/16
@RachelBitecofer
Now, I need to explain exactly why I was so happy that day, and to do that, I need to go into some brief nerd background.

In my area of political science we spend a lot of time, I mean A LOT, measuring campaign activities to see if they affect voter turnout and vote choice. As campaigns first evolved into the TV era, and then into the digital age, these empirical studies have subjected all kinds of hypotheses about voter turnout and vote choice to empirical and experimental scrutiny.

I won’t bore you with that research history aside from to tell you that by far the things that affects turnout and vote choice (persuasion) the most is in-person GOTV (Get Out The Vote) field programs.

4/16
@RachelBitecofer
I knew that in 2020 when Democrats made the decision to suspend virtually all of its in-person field work due to the pandemic, which is why I immediately panicked.

Now, don’t get me wrong, suspending in person events in the midst of a global pandemic makes absolute sense, especially because the demographic most susceptible to death from COVID, the elderly, are also the vast majority of people that volunteer to knock on strangers’ doors to get them to vote.

5/16
@RachelBitecofer
However, since the Republican Party was no longer a political party, and now a cult, Republicans decided that since COVID was a hoax and not something that could ever happen to them.

Anti-science Republican governors reopened their states at the height of the pandemic and in the process killed and sickened many Republicans, who believed their lies and thus left themselves intentionally vulnerable to dying.

6/16
@RachelBitecofer
While Democrats transitioned to less effective, virtual field operations like texting and phone banking, Republicans kept running full steam ahead. They even resumed Trump’s rallies, each of which became super spreader events.

As soon as I realized we were going to unilaterally suspend our in-person field, I got a sick feeling in my gut because I suspected it would hurt Democratic Party performance, especially down ballot where interest in elections are much, much lower. Indeed, I flew right into the belly of the COVID beast, Texas, BEFORE there was a vaccine so I could make a personal appeal to Texas House and state legislative candidates to find a way to conduct in-person field.

7/16
@RachelBitecofer
As I watched 19 districts break for Biden but elect Trump cronies to the House as well as the underperformance Democrats suffered in state legislative races I learned a big lesson about the tremendous importance of in-person field and especially the powerful advantages that can fall to one party when the other party’s field game is absent or inept.

That brings us back to the present.

8/16
@RachelBitecofer
There is something you should know about the Republican National Committee. Until recently, it was the primary organizer for the entire Republican Party’s largely effective in-person field operation. Indeed, the RNC was so good at field that in the 2016 cycle they entirely handicapped the under-funded and chaotic mess that was the Trump campaign that cycle, essentially handicapping Trump from the ineptness of his own operation.

9/16
@RachelBitecofer
Now, some people would have looked at the RNC’s field operation and think, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” but that is not what happened once Lara Trump took over.

Still reeling from the mistakes Trump forced onto the RNC in 2020 with his lies about early voting and mail-in voting, Ronna McDaniel knew she had a big hill to climb to fix Trump’s damage. The results of the 2022 midterms proved that Trump’s election lies were having durable effects on Republican voters, who continued to shift away from early and absentee voting and towards Election Day only voting.

10/16
@RachelBitecofer
The reason the Republican Party invented absentee and early voting was because relying on a largely apathetic electorate to vote on one special day is bad strategy that produces sub-optimal outcomes.

It took a long time for Democrats to copy Republicans and begin to push early and absentee voting hard in states where they had legislative powers to make electoral reforms.

The Trump takeover of the RNC does seem to have undermined the GOP’s 2024 cycle in-person field operation. 👇

11/16
@RachelBitecofer
As soon as the Republican National Committee became the Trump National Committee, Sheriff Lara, who again has 0 qualifications for her post other than slavish loyalty to her Orange Daddy, defunded two of the RNC’s key operations: early vote “harvesting” and minority outreach operations.

12/16
@RachelBitecofer
Instead of focusing on turning out the vote, the 2024 version of the RNC is mission focused on suppressing the vote, shifting both attention and resources to building infrastructure to contest the results off the 2024 cycle and building voter intimidation infrastructure, which they call their poll watchers program.

13/16
@RachelBitecofer
So, if the RNC has divested from in-person field organizing, who exactly is running the GOP’s field outreach this cycle?

The answer to that should fill you with glee because it is, apparently, Elon Musk’s superPAC and right wing grifter and Turning Point USA president Charlie Kirk.

Yes, Republicans have turned their once enviable organizing duties out to the private sector and to people with no experience with field organization, the most logistically complex elements of the modern campaign.

14/16
@RachelBitecofer
Meanwhile, over at the Democratic National Committee Chair Harrison has built and funded what will be, by far, the most extensive and comprehensive national field program in the party’s history.

Howard Dean dreamed about a 50 state vision for the DNC. Jaime Harrison actually built it. x.com

15/16
@RachelBitecofer
Its real. Its here. And its about to face off against an RNC that has been gutted and turned into a piggy bank for Donald Trump.

I’ll keep you posted.

Note to my free subscribers:

You may have noticed some of my content is now being reserved for paid subscribers to The Cycle. While I will continue to send out free posts like this one today, if you would like to have access to full content, weekly, delivered right to your inbox please consider becoming a paid subscriber. I can’t produce this work without your financial support. The GOP's 2024 Achilles Heel

16/16
@RachelBitecofer
Already a paid subscriber to The Cycle? Please refer your friends. You can also give subscriptions as Santa-approved gifts this holiday season. The GOP's 2024 Achilles Heel

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GYQ6LBubMAAdTY9.jpg

GYQ6fLlakAQ-rQO.png

GYQ6us5akAIINy7.jpg

GYQ7DlDakAMJ9Yb.png

GYQ7MFMakAIL2Cw.png

GYQ7R-gakAIGQ0p.png

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/17
@CalltoActivism
Trump said he fired Secretary of Defense Mark Esper because he did a bad job.

It was actually because he objected to Trump’s calls for the U.S. military to shoot protestors in 2020.

This is unreal. 👇

2/17
@Tayyabansari004
"Trump's admission that he fired Mark Esper reveals a shocking truth: the former President prioritized suppressing protests over defending the Constitution, highlighting the dangers of authoritarianism in the highest office."

3/17
@ApuAkkad1
People are saying that it’s not important nearly all of trumps cabinet did NOT endorse him, due to the fact trump fired them all. But now you can see (and more will come to light) of the reasons he fired them.

4/17
@jasongordo626
He is a clear and present danger. Full stop.

5/17
@marleywill19
I contacted @Leticia_Emilly0. few weeks back to see what the hype is really about
From the beginning I thought it was a scam,I was skeptical about this investment of a thing. I started with $1,500 and now I have received $11,070 in my cash app. Contact her and see for yourself

6/17
@Tired_Nonsense_
In trump's mind, that means the same thing. He expects everyone to do exactly what he wants immediately regardless of whether it is illegal or immoral. If they don't, they're doing a bad job and are fired.

Thats why so many of his people lose their licenses or end up in court.

7/17
@jschillmaier
Amazing that MAGA thinks everyone who worked for him is a liar.. it’s truly fascinating /search?q=#CULT

8/17
@ChrisCoolyard
lol. This is a video of a disgruntled employee that was fired.
When do we take them seriously ? Never.

9/17
@valerie5462
Kinda like when elon fired don lemon when he asked him questions he didn't want to answer and wasn't bill Maher who told elon your only trying to save humanity

10/17
@GeniusLingo
Let’s say, hypothetically, Russia had an asset in the White House. Their top priorities would be:

- Sow divisions in American society
- Damage trust in American democracy
- Reduce American influence/security in Middle East
- Kneecap NATO

Trump is doing all of those things. Why?

11/17
@Tonyc67806241
F in crazy sob trump is a maniac up there with Hitler Our citizens are crazy for wanting him as president All revolves around racism and trying to make our nation white again and make females subservient yo the laws created by white men in power and white women who bow to the leader of a nation in the midst of losing all freedoms

12/17
@richdecamp
Meanwhile, the Capitol Police actually shot an unarmed protester dead on January 6.

13/17
@jimross03941273
esper is a fukking Liar

14/17
@RoocoGoose
Didn’t the NANCY PELOSI (DEMOCRAT) in charge of CAPITOL BLDG security authorize use of ATTACKING J6th PEACEFUL PROTESTERS with non-Lethal weapons and flash bang grenades???

15/17
@kathy_frisby
He’s a liar just like all the rest of them that are attacking Trump.

[Quoted tweet]
POWERFUL: FBI whistleblower Marcus Allen discusses the devastating impact of the FBI’s lies on his family.

-Questioned his allegiance to America
-Suspended his security clearance
-Suspended his pay and refused outside employment

After 27 months, the FBI finally came clean.

16/17
@mirtropolis
He's a liar.

17/17
@AirCharterGuru
You say tomato, he says tomahto.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GYR54d8W8AANaSj.jpg

GYXEyw_WgAA-vdI.jpg

GYXEyw3XwAAdInu.jpg

GYXEywuXcAAzkba.jpg

GYXEyw2WQAA1IXA.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/41
@atrupar
Let me note up top that if you appreciate me watching Trump so you don't have to, please support my work by signing up for my newsletter. I think you'll enjoy PN and paid subscribers make my work possible. Subscribe to Public Notice

2/41
@atrupar
Trump, making odd sounds, starts things off on a cheery note

3/41
@atrupar
Trump is big mad that ... [checks notes] ... Kamala is going to the border. Isn't that what he wants?

4/41
@atrupar
Trump on Kamala Harris: She's got no talent

5/41
@atrupar
remember two weeks ago when Trumpers were scolding Democrats about toning down the rhetoric? Trump is now out here insinuating that Democrats and migrants are conspiring to destroy the country

6/41
@atrupar
"It's an invasion" -- Trump invokes talking points that have inspired numerous right-wing mass shooters

7/41
@atrupar
Trump, sounding like a racist grandpa, is appalled that legal Haitian immigrants in Ohio don't necessarily speak English

8/41
@atrupar
Trump does his "migrants are taking Black jobs" bit

9/41
@atrupar
Trump: "McDonald's, McDonald's, McDonald's."

10/41
@atrupar
Fox News: TRUMP HOLDS NEWS CONFERENCE WHILE KAMALA HIDES

Reality: Harris is meeting with President Zelenskyy right now

11/41
@atrupar
Trump complains that during the debate ABC violated an agreement he says he had with them to do no fact-checking

12/41
@atrupar
Trump: "Caracas has become a safe and wonderful city, unlike our cities."

13/41
@atrupar
Trump during a gory rant about migrants committing crimes: "The phone app. I hope the press looks into that."

14/41
@MimzyNGB
Wouldn't have to complain if you won, now would you?

15/41
@ChidiNwatu
Quite an impressive self-own here

16/41
@DenisonBarbs
That's a deal LIARS need?

17/41
@feedfluxdigital
Of course, Trump would complain about fact-checking, truth has never been his strong suit.

18/41
@3MC223
Super victim is mad that he , checks notes, couldn't just make things up.

Trump needs to stop his whining.

19/41
@CommonSense4444
ABC are bad people. Never mind the constant stream of lies Trump spouts, he wanted a deal not to fact check him and expos the lie. And now he's mad because they did and he's caught in the lie. Narcissistic fool. Still stuck on a debate weeks ago.

20/41
@kath_mcc
the whining will never end. he will never get over the humiliation he got in that debate.

21/41
@Hopeful_in_AZ
David Muir has lost all credibility because he fact checked? Make it make sense.

22/41
@carlanicol9
😹😹😹

23/41
@lachevron
Now that's what people who win a debate talk about 🙄

24/41
@kemu808

25/41
@PumpkinGroup
Newser is like, where he lies and pretends it’s true?

26/41
@Lobie1Kenobi
Mad at fact checking…kinda gives up his whole game

27/41
@BrighhtDreams
😂🤣🤣🤣

28/41
@s_magnan
Interesting fun fact. When you’re telling the truth you don’t need to worry about fact checking.

29/41
@Buhbee3
"Why didn't they let me lie?" Rigged!

30/41
@lachevron
I was told I was going to be allowed to lie all I wanted which was very unfair!

31/41
@MissEleanorMP
He’s lying again….

32/41
@terrybsrq
His admitting that he thinks it was okay to lie as he wouldn’t be fact checked

33/41
@BarbaraLevitan
Fact checking isn’t a problem if you don’t lie

34/41
@JadeJurek
Whiners whine.

35/41
@jokelley
Show us the deal, Don

36/41
@LuluSez1
Is this a free campaign rally?

37/41
@the1stdawn
No fact checking during a presidential debate 😆

38/41
@PurpleLabelDawg
That’s crazy to want an agreement, even if one existed, to not be fact checked.

39/41
@UnifiedDivyde
"Waaaahhh, they called me out on my bullshyt!"

40/41
@Ohdaneit
Trump, cries about being fact checked on his blatant lies….

41/41
@sfmjm
“I should have been able to do my riff on Haitians eating dogs and cats with no push back! Unfair!!!”🤦‍♂️

GYbmjjKbQAAPi2K.jpg

GYbn8k8aIAIh8zm.jpg

GYbnYPnbwAAdiB1.jpg

GYbnq7obcAAp6ud.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/17
New in PN: JD Vance keeps gaffing by actually detailing Trump's policies

"Vance fundamentally misunderstands Trumpism, which is about making other people suffer." Vance keeps gaffing by actually detailing Trump's policies

2/17
Trump during a gory rant about migrants committing crimes: "The phone app. I hope the press looks into that."

3/17
Trump: "Caracas has become a safe and wonderful city, unlike our cities."

4/17
this is notable 👇 and also a bit of a self-own by Trump
[Quoted tweet]
Trump complains that during the debate ABC violated an agreement he says he had with them to do no fact-checking

5/17

6/17
Fox News: TRUMP HOLDS NEWS CONFERENCE WHILE KAMALA HIDES

Reality: Harris is meeting with President Zelenskyy right now

GYbmjjKbQAAPi2K.jpg

7/17
Trump: "McDonald's, McDonald's, McDonald's."

8/17
Trump does his "migrants are taking Black jobs" bit

9/17
Trump, sounding like a racist grandpa, is appalled that legal Haitian immigrants in Ohio don't necessarily speak English

10/17
"It's an invasion" -- Trump invokes talking points that have inspired numerous right-wing mass shooters

11/17
remember two weeks ago when Trumpers were scolding Democrats about toning down the rhetoric? Trump is now out here insinuating that Democrats and migrants are conspiring to destroy the country

12/17
Trump on Kamala Harris: She's got no talent

13/17
Trump is big mad that ... [checks notes] ... Kamala is going to the border. Isn't that what he wants?

14/17
Trump, making odd sounds, starts things off on a cheery note

15/17
Trump is now posting what appear to be private messages he received from Ukrainian officials on Truth Social as part of his escalating campaign against Zelenskyy
[Quoted tweet]
Donald Trump Truth Social 04:01 PM EST 09/26/24 @realDonaldTrump
GYbcb38a8AAzYhx.jpg

16/17
Let me note up top that if you appreciate me watching Trump so you don't have to, please support my work by signing up for my newsletter. I think you'll enjoy PN and paid subscribers make my work possible. Subscribe to Public Notice

17/17
I'm going to put together a thread on Trump's Trump Tower media event. I'm guessing Jonathan Turley and "the great" Mark Levin will be mentioned. Follow along for clips and commentary.

GYbdu3lagAAkTuz.jpg

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
For the record
fukk Russia fukk urkraine
fukk maga

but come on Russia never won shyt that matter
even japan push they shyt it in

word to tsar nicholas ii

only reason the elites of European west hates Russia is because what the people of russia did to Tsar Nicholas ii

King George V of England's 1st cousin

which they looked very much alike and was close

they will never be accepted as Europe

that's the beef behind the scenes that's one thing Trump and putin shills not going change

bnew

Veteran
Daps

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
For the record
fukk Russia fukk urkraine
fukk maga

but come on Russia never won shyt that matter
even japan push they shyt it in

word to tsar nicholas ii

only reason the elites of European west hates Russia is because what the people of russia did to Tsar Nicholas ii

King George V of England's 1st cousin

which they looked very much alike and was close

they will never be accepted as Europe

that's the beef behind the scenes that's one thing Trump and putin shills not going change
:why:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/9
@joncoopertweets
Kamala Harris released a detailed, 82-page policy paper yesterday (link below) that outlines exactly how she plans to lower costs and create an opportunity economy.

The media won’t cover this, so it would be great if you could share!!
/search?q=#HarrisWalz2024
https://kamalaharris.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/Policy_Book_Economic-Opportunity.pdf

2/9
@JuanVSchoch
Awesome sauce. /search?q=#MarcellusWilliams /search?q=#DumpTrumpsProject2025 Defeat /search?q=#TrumpCult45 go /search?q=#GeeksAndNerdsforHarris
/search?q=#GensJedi4HarrisWalz2024 /search?q=#AllGens4HarrisWalz2024
/search?q=#BlueCrew /search?q=#BlueCalvary
NatSec Leaders for America [NSL4A] Endorses Kamala Harris for President ~ 700+ officials, Pt 1
x.com

Trump admits knew lost election:
x.com
Also: Trump Admitted It Was 'Embarrassing' He Lost, According To Cassidy Hutchinson Transcript - Trump Admitted It Was 'Embarrassing' He Lost, According To Cassidy Hutchinson Transcript

"I don't want people to know we lost. Mark, this is embarrassing. Figure it out. We need to figure it out. I don't want people to know that we lost."

/search?q=#TrumpDisgracesUS No to /search?q=#DemagoguesRUs Adolph Trumpler, Hitler v.X /search?q=#TrumpWho /search?q=#LooneyBinTrump /search?q=#TossOutTrump /search?q=#Kamala47 This isn't hyperbole. MAGA/GOP loves them some Elon supported Chechen terrorists (look up Elon Cyber Truck Chechen terrorist) like their hero, Trump, saluting North Korean general; another video making Seig Heil type hand gesture
x.com
All stand at attention to narccisist dictator Trump
x.com
@YourAnonNews @YourAnonCentral @YourAnonOne @AnonyOps @AnonymousPress @AnonyOpsSE @SwiftNYC @mrbeast
@KamalaHQ @JoeBiden @POTUS @WhiteHouse @HouseDemocrats @SenateDems @HouseRepubs @SenateGOP @DemocracyNow @zerohedge @realDonaldTrump @nytimes @washingtonpost @WSJ @USATODAY @politico @NBCNews @CBSNews @ABC @CNN @cnnbrk @BBCWorld @BBCBreaking @BBCNews

Trump admits he lost in 2020, leading white nationalist Nick Fuentes to disavow him

Trump supporter, MAGA, GOP,. You can't defend the indefensible; frauded by Trump who took you all for fools, you continue to support him? Duh, marks. The blue welcomes you in both Freedom & Liberty. It's a big & growing tent.

Hitler v.X Trump/Nazi
x.com
Stephen Miller
x.com

Trump loves the poorly educated
x.com

Trump no George Washington
x.com

Trump, the tyrant wanting to be king
x.com

Trump the tyrant must be defeated ~ From Russia w/ Lev
x.com

x.com

dikk Cheney's Endorsement of Kamala Harris: A Libertarian Perspective on Why Trump's Threat Matters
x.com

Never forget Trump did Jan 6
x.com
Jan 6 goons
x.com
/search?q=#TraitorTrash /search?q=#GutterTrash Trump & fool/traitor MAGA, GOP, Elon,. /search?q=#TrumpDisgracesUS
x.com

/search?q=#DonaldTheConOld /search?q=#DonaldCluck

They're eating cats & dogs
x.com
x.com

Let Trumpty Trump; hop onboard the Love Train, go blue!

I Will Vote

Step 1: Pick up your phone
Step 2: Call some voters
Step 3: Be part of history

http://go.kamalaharris.com

https://knockfordemocracy.org

https://x.com/Sinfulskin2/status/1837239312162644263

3/9
@ZZischer
Here’s an analysis of the paper. So you don‘t have to read the whole thing:

The plan outlined focuses on lowering costs for middle-class families and building an opportunity economy through targeted strategies:

1. Lowering Costs for Middle-Class Families

• Cutting Taxes:
• Child Tax Credit: Expanding and restoring the Child Tax Credit, offering up to $3,600 per child, reducing child poverty, and benefiting over 100 million Americans.

• Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC): Expanding EITC to provide a tax cut of up to $1,500 for workers without children.

• Lowering Food and Grocery Costs:

• Food Supply Chains: Investing in resilient, diverse food production by supporting smaller farms, reducing reliance on conglomerates.

• Price Fixing: Strengthening enforcement against anti-competitive practices driving up grocery prices.

• Price Gouging: Federal legislation to ban price gouging on essential goods during crises.

• Lowering Health Care and Prescription Drug Costs:

• Affordable Care Act (ACA) Credits: Extending ACA tax credits permanently to reduce insurance premiums.

• Medicare Drug Price Negotiation: Accelerating provisions to allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices, cutting costs by 40% to 80%.

• Insulin Price Cap: Extending the $35 insulin price cap to all Americans.

• Lowering Energy Costs:
• Clean Energy Investments: Continuing investments in renewable energy and offering tax credits for solar, wind, and energy-efficient technologies.
• Home Energy Efficiency: Offering tax credits for energy-efficient home installations, saving households up to $5,000 annually.

• Consumer Protection:
• Banning Junk Fees: Eliminating excessive fees in industries like airlines and entertainment, saving consumers hundreds of dollars annually.
• Fighting Financial Fraud: Strengthening efforts to crack down on scams, particularly those targeting seniors.

2. Building an Opportunity Economy

• Housing and Homeownership:

• Affordable Homes: Partnering with the private sector to build 3 million affordable homes, expanding the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit.

• Down-Payment Assistance: Providing first-time homebuyers up to $25,000 in down-payment assistance.

• Corporate Landlords: Legislation to prevent unfair practices by corporate landlords and limit their ability to inflate housing prices.

• Supporting Small Businesses:

• Startup Expense Deduction: Increasing the deduction for startup expenses from $5,000 to $50,000.

• Cutting Red Tape: Streamlining regulations for small businesses and simplifying tax filings.

• Local Innovation Fund: Launching a $40 billion fund to reduce regulatory burdens and promote innovative housing solutions.

• Investing in Workers and the Care Economy:

• Workforce Development: Creating pathways to middle-class jobs through training programs, apprenticeships, and partnerships with unions.

• Care Economy: Investing in childcare, elder care, and home care to meet demand, create jobs, and make care services more affordable.

• Retirement Security:

• Social Security and Medicare: Ensuring long-term viability and protecting these programs from cuts.

• Tax Reform:

• Fairer Tax Code: Closing loopholes to ensure wealthy individuals and corporations pay their fair share, while providing relief to middle- and lower-income families.

3. Fostering Innovation and Industrial Strength

• American Manufacturing:

• Revitalizing manufacturing through investments in clean energy, advanced industries, and sectors like electric vehicles, solar energy, and battery manufacturing.

• Job Creation:

• Infrastructure and energy investments will generate millions of well-paid jobs, particularly in manufacturing and construction.

4/9
@Metz4Real
It comes in at 10X less pages than Project 2025, and is 10X better for the American people.

5/9
@BombayLace
Now, we have to be fair. A lot of maga can't read this. A lot of them didn't get past the fourth grade.🗳️🇺🇸

6/9
@amgrafitti
A New Way Forward For The Middle Class

7/9
@sandiechill
They buried it, Jon.🙄

[Quoted tweet]
Times & Post editors demand Harris outline policies.
She delivers a major speech and informative interview on economic policy.
The editors BURY it. (Post then buried it even lower.) This isn't news judgment. It's petty vindictiveness.
fukking #BrokenTimes, #BrokenPost.

8/9
@Benazirbadshah
Kamala Harris's 82-page policy paper sounds comprehensive and could provide valuable insights into her strategies for lowering costs and fostering economic opportunities. It’s important for voters to understand the specifics of her proposals.

9/9
@Waco4Trump
Tell me how grocery stores are price gouging with a 1-2 percent profit margin?

Revenue
Grocery stores in the US generate around $500 per square foot of sales, with an average supermarket size of 45,000 square feet.
Profit margin 1-2 percent

GYZ0Fi7aMAMWgeg.jpg

GYZbbiXWkAAQmBs.jpg

GYZbd0nW4AAOkRI.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps
original post from @RickyDiBiase : https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tru...-action-and-reparations.1051749/post-53831635

1/29
@Cooperstreaming
Lies. Between 2004-2010 Kamala Harris was district attorney of San Francisco. In that time, there were 1956 marijuana convictions. Of those convicted, only 45 ever served jail time. Why?

In 2005 Kamala created a program called Back On Track, allowing low level non violent drug offenders to enroll in school in lieu of doing jail time.

When they graduate, their records are wiped clean, preventing barriers to employment in the future. The program was found to reduce recidivism, which was typically around 53%, to less than 10%.

"Kamala is a cop" is propaganda.

2/29
@mellynnfruit
Kenny explains this too, with receipts

[Quoted tweet]
Tulsi Gabbard is a liar. She has absolutely no idea about VP Kamala Harris record and can’t even cite her sources.

3/29
@Cooperstreaming
I was not familiar with Kenny, thank you for introducing me to him!

4/29
@godforsakenson

[Quoted tweet]
As a reminder Kamala Harris did not lock up a single Black male for weed possession. And incarceration under her tenure dropped.

Feel free to share this video any time a liar appears.

5/29
@Cooperstreaming
GOOD! I knew that the information I was sharing would be shared by many many people and I am excited that the truth is being spread swiftly in response to the lies by people with bigger reach than me.

6/29
@katz_2022
No one goes to jail for posessing marijuana unless they have a LONG record. Or are selling a lot of it. Or did much worse but got a reduced plea to marijuana with some jail time. Harris is no better/worse on this than any other prosecutor.

7/29
@Cooperstreaming
This was not true 20 years ago and that's when she was district attorney. There were three strikes laws in California and so people could do extreme time for things like possession. Also the Back on Track program applied to low-level dealers as well.

Education is key.

8/29
@DrealSakimae
Damn Gary looks like a dumb fukk right about now.

9/29
@Cooperstreaming
Based on his feed I sincerely doubt Gary would give a single flying fukk if this actually did happen to Black men.

10/29
@bravenstunning
This program was a failure.

Kamala Harris’s Signature Achievement Was a Complete Failure

11/29
@Cooperstreaming
1. There are multiple factual inaccuracies in this article, claiming there were lots of truancy lockups for instance (incorrect)

2. This article continuously states a subjective opinion

3. It lists some of Tulsi gabbard's lies but does not directly call them all out as lies

12/29
@Robin_Volpi
Correct. Let's continue to circulate The Facts.

/search?q=#2RawTooReal Breaks Down the Prosecutoroal Record of /search?q=#KamalaHarris2024 💥

13/29
@Cooperstreaming
🗣️🗣️🗣️

We will continue to speak on it every single day. It's easy to do because Kamala's record speaks for itself, and they are just flat out LYING.

Nothing to hide or excuse here. The truth makes her look good, because she has always done good work.

14/29
@Gabi_Valerio3
I had no idea about this. Very nice initiative and results of the program. 97.7% success rate.

15/29
@Cooperstreaming
I'm thrilled not only that this tweet got some reach but that it appears many other people are sharing the same information! The propaganda and lies told about her time as DA are endless and the truth is actually really encouraging and positive

16/29
@BayesianNuance
Your "defense" of her will hurt her in the general election.

17/29
@Cooperstreaming
Yeah definitely letting blatant lies stay out there and not correcting them with facts is a bad call.

I don't have to "defend" anybody. There was a lie. I told the truth.

18/29
@Z_aviour
She let a cop killer walk

19/29
@Cooperstreaming
Who.

20/29
@kenzieblairee
She also went on to extend the program to Los Angeles in 2015 as California’s Attorney General:

Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Releases “Back on Track – Los Angeles” Report, A Blueprint for Public-Private Partnerships to Reduce Recidivism

21/29
@Cooperstreaming
Yes! Thank you for posting the information I meant to get back to posting a link to info about the program

22/29
@DouglasCP
Smart On Crime!!

Prevention not Incarceration!!

23/29
@Cooperstreaming
She always knew what she was doing ❤️

24/29
@RDFleckter
…because… … pot should never have been criminalized in the first place…

25/29
@Cooperstreaming
We can all agree on that but I don't think, Harris should be held personally responsible for a law that had been in place since approximately 1913. She was not a lawmaker at that point in her career. She was a prosecutor and she chose not to prosecute those cases with jail

26/29
@Vorclone
Thank you for this.

27/29
@Cooperstreaming
Thanks for taking the time to read it

28/29
@TheMarco
Oh wow thank you for sharing this. Even though I'm totally in her camp I was worried about this particular issue. So glad to hear it's just propaganda!

29/29
@Cooperstreaming
Yep, it's just a total lie. They do the same thing regarding her truancy program, which increased graduation rates by 33% & did not result in rampant jailing, it was about finding solutions for why kids weren't getting to school!

Liars will claim she jails everyone she sees.

GTOjKVmbAAAT7jV.jpg

1/27
@WalkerBragman
Kamala Harris explains her 'Back on Track' program which involved charging and convicting first-time drug offenders, many of whom were mothers and domestic abuse victims, before entering them into jobs programs instead of jail.

2/27
@WalkerBragman
Harris goes on to tout the fact that recidivism rates fell dramatically. What she doesn't mention is that CA's statute of limitations for offenses that carry jail time is 3 years. That means the convictions weren't necessary for her office to have leverage over these individuals.

3/27
@WalkerBragman
Simply put, Harris convicted these individuals--first-time offenders, many of whom were desperate women--not because she had to in order to keep them "on track," but because she chose to.

4/27
@WalkerBragman
Here are the exact stats about the program and the individuals who participated. (Note: This video is clipped for relevance)

Here's the full video. This bit about "Back on Track" starts around the 30 min mark: https://yewtu.be/watch?v=SrZ1OQbGSbU

5/27
@WalkerBragman
Interesting side note: Later in this speech, Harris appears to say the business community is better at solving problems better than people in law, government, or academia.

6/27
@WalkerBragman
"Back on Track" established a rigid set of requirements that handpicked participants would have to complete in order to escape jail time for first-time drug offenses. If they completed them, their records were expunged and sealed. But if not, they had already pleaded guilty...

7/27
@WalkerBragman
The 2005 CA Penal Code required guilty pleas for diversion of individuals charged with non-misdemeanor drug offenses like sales.

The question here is why Harris' office went after low-level drug sellers and charged them in the first place.

8/27
@dfwaaronlayman
Reminds me of HRC in 2016. Pass the popcorn.

9/27
@Kittfornow
Every thing about Kamala Harris in this video speaking about this "you will go to jail" program causes me to despise her as a person. I've never had any doubt previous to this that I despised her as a presidential candidate.

10/27
@flitedocnm
1/ Walker, there is already a sense amongst many that she will be the anointed candidate, w/ the full support and financial assistance of corporate Dems. The millions that she pulled in on day 1 supports this. Her interrogations of Kavanaugh and Barr will be used a lot. And...

11/27
@SofaKingGay
I love Kamala because racists hate her.

12/27
@RobbinMilne
This reminded me of my time working in my county library inside our county detention facilities. The women incarcerated were there pregnant many times and because they had been used as stooges from their male partners. Women were put up to take the fall from bigger crimes. Sad.

13/27
@StuShoes18
Sounds like a good program

14/27
@TrinityMustache
first off, in SF in particular, that program was directed at low level dealers and traffickers. Simple possession was and still is rarely prosecuted in SF. Second, show me data supporting your assertion many of these people were moms. Third, show be evidence the program was

15/27
@starbucksgirl51
She entered them in jobs programs instead of jail......THE HORROR!

/search?q=#DeleteYourAccount

16/27
@DonCarlosToledo
1/We are overdue to have a conversation as a nation about this stuff, specifically why we feel govt should be entitled to tell consenting adults what they can choose to do with their own bodies if they arent harming/endangering others, ever, under any circumstances. That said-

17/27
@BasOMatic
So she kept mothers and first time offenders out of jail. Cool.

18/27
@Howdyhorde
Did this woman hold Mnuchin accountable?? He caused far more harm than any drug users. This woman is just a horrible shill for the corp power elite!

19/27
@DubbleTrubb
I'm pleased seeing the exceptionally small engagement numbers on this post.

20/27
@OrdoesitXplode
Most people won’t actually take the time to look at this entire thread but you’re slandering a program that seems to have results based on an indent I’ve you don’t agreee with. The program is basically reverse deferred probation in which guilty verdict comes first

21/27
@OrdoesitXplode
Most plea agreements require you pleading guilty. This program allowed those who committed crimes mostly out of their circumstances to hold jobs and gain access to positions despite them.

22/27
@PhoenixWomanMN
So she got them into jobs programs instead of putting them in jail, and you think that's horrible?

23/27
@Paulaha75850077
HARRIS "CONVICTING" 1ST TIME OFFENDERS OF COLOR!

24/27
@Octoberfleshed
This is why I don't trust "Centrists," they do everything they can to appear tough to the right. And the right doesn't care, the Centrists are still "evil hippie liberals" to them.

25/27
@saucerspecial
It should also be noted that her program which only benefited hand-picked young, first-time offenders was a very small number relative to the tens of thousands processed by the jail system.

Some of the rookies benefited, but not the veterans.

26/27
@ravelesm
Business leaders are not leaders of a community! This is neoliberalism 101! The chamber of commerce does not have the community's best interest in mind! Shame on her! /search?q=#NeverKamala

27/27
@monsoon2112
you mean she followed the law, then worked to ensure they went through a program that could erase the charges. how evil. too bad you can't be honest enough to tell everything, walker. yes, we knew what you planned - mislead by omission. you call yourself a journalist?
Dx1Gh2jXQAU5qVZ.jpg

Last edited: