Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/21
@burgessev
Key Nebraska senator on winner take all change: "After deep consideration, it is clear to me that right now, 43 days from Election Day, is not the moment to make this change"

State Sen. Mike McDonnell deflates GOP hopes for Nebraska winner-take-all in 2024 • Nebraska Examiner

2/21
@tom__builder
I’m old enough to remember when Republicans were ADAMANTLY against changing voting laws right before an election.

3/21
@wyo2step
This republican senator is showing integrity and courage which isn’t the usual stance of most republicans these days.

Hope he stays strong and safe. Sad commentary that in this day and age, he may not be safe. All thanks to MAGA and trump.

4/21
@JaxJest
Imagine trying to change the rules of a game at the start of the 4th quarter

5/21
@RussianBerner
There are still some for whom character and rules matter 🙏 he is a Democrat turned Republican but he didn’t succumb to pressure 👏

6/21
@megtasa
Wait, is that a Republican with a scintilla of integrity?

7/21
@cliffschecter
GOPer w integrity! Good to know some aren't traitors. Meanwhile, Lindsey Graham's a cheap political wh*re owned by the whims of an orange circus clown

Key point: Repubs who keep pushing '20 election fraud, to avoid laughter/lawsuit, have taken to saying it wasn't the machines, but "Ds changing rules at last min!"...ie states = evil for adding mail ballots/drop sites so voters DIDN'T DIE from a pandemic. The f*king nerve!

YET! 43 days left, the GOP wants NE to change how it awards EVs. IOW: There's ZIP about which they won't lie or cheat. Their hypocrisy has the stink of an overflowing colostomy bag in a car in Riyadh in Aug. TRAITORS

8/21
@TweetyThings1
Any change to any political map should not take effect until AFTER the following election

9/21
@Pilot9
My dude showing he's got some integrity left right there! 👊

10/21
@scottinankeny
If true - hell yes! And F-U Lindsey Graham! 🖕🖕

11/21
@Adhyt_Jewleek89
While others are complaining about losing their money in the market i am profiting comfortably with the expertise of @R_Carolinea You should give her a try if you're investing in crypto, stocks trade...i recommend her to beginners or anyone out there.

12/21
@helen_guinatica
I highly recommend @EarningDips_ for anyone looking to navigate the stock market. Their expert guidance caters to both novice investors and seasoned traders seeking refinement, making investing effortless and efficient.

13/21
@Cosmacoco
Special thanks to @R_Carolinea for this amazing opportunity and your timeless efforts as we continue to grow and celebrate financial independence and prosperity with cryptocurrency...You simply make this seem so easy and I cannot pretend.

14/21
@carolcfp88
Stocks and options trade is not a scam,it’s just that you haven’t meet expert like Mrs @JeniferMercy_ who turned my $2k to $11,030 in just one week. Keep on the good work & kudos to your team
Why don’t you stop now and get in touch with her before you blow off your entire savings

15/21
@dikkarddo
For everyone in the comments saying "here's a repub with integrity" - it's not.

He was a dem before switching sides because he's pro-life.

Now he wants to run to be the mayor of Omaha. So, if he did this, he would never get elected to run a blue city.

16/21
@JBobMcBoatFace
Does this mean it's not happening?

17/21
@tedperl
Will he now get primaried?

18/21
@JenJJams
“Elections should be an opportunity for all voters to be heard, no matter who they are, where they live, or what party they support”
—NB State Senator Mike McDonnell (R)

Here’s how insane this is — Nebraska made the change in 1992 so candidates would campaign in their state. A Democrat has only ever won the 2nd District twice. In 2008 (Obama) and 2020 (Biden). Republicans believe Trump’s candidacy is that weak

19/21
@wings_treasures
Thank God for lawmakers with scruples.

20/21
@cabbageridge
I hope he has security. But is the right thing to do. Too bad it was even thought of

21/21
@KranJim
Profile in courage. Doing the right thing is becoming fashionable again.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/21
@maddenifico
Y'all need to watch this video. This gentleman is spot-fukking-on. 🎯🎯🎯👇

2/21
@IAmPoliticsGirl
JD has always been the end game.

3/21
@carollemieux
Bingo. The Plan 2025 psychopaths have been planning & implementing this, step by step, for 5 decades.

4/21
@03Bisola
I have been screaming this for weeks!!!!! I hope thst the OCT 1 debates will show how unfit he is for VP and the Harris/Walz messaging will start pointing this fact out.

5/21
@LaurieJBarnes
Vance as President is terrifying. Given all the stuff he has said recently he would definitely put Project 2025 forward which would be economically devastating for our country.

6/21
@SteinmetzLen
We need to lose the "This can't possibly happen in modern America" mentality. IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!! /search?q=#TrumpIsNotWell /search?q=#JDVanceIsALiar /search?q=#Project2025IsTrumpAndVance

7/21
@churchlady320
EXACTLY. I've been saying that for weeks. JD has the capacity to be that ruthless. Heritage gets a compliant guy, unfond of work so letting his "people" do Heritage's bidding w his signature - for life. That's what scares the crap out of me.

8/21
@lori_palm
Or what if he and some of the gop are behind the assignation attempts?! That’s a frightening thought.

9/21
@xsizzell
I said this ! Finally someone else saying it. Vote blue like you’ve never voted before!

10/21
@workingtrucker
Vote a straight Blue Ticket!
Do Not Split Your Vote!
Democracy vs king trump

11/21
@JMeanypants
This is exactly what I was saying except I think they will go as far as “Event” Trump like the two prior “Events.” I believe they may be “Dry runs” for the big one…if he wins.

The Heritage Foundation is EVIL. They will do anything to execute their plan.

12/21
@tryingattimes
Entirely logical.

13/21
@matrix2004
I didn't know he was picked by Peter Thiel. It's worse than I thought. Luckily they have no chance of winning but we need to keep pushing until November.

14/21
@BPVargecko
🔥🔥🔥

15/21
@RoseKpr4715
Totally fukking Agree with this Bearded wonder!!! Pay the fukk attention!! 💙💙💙

16/21
@Brojankins
And on the other side we have Harris Walz which is equally as terrifying for different reasons

17/21
@unionDemtnowRep
He’s a fukking idiot

18/21
@iamjuddah

19/21
@fedupMolly17
Listen. Another lie debunked.

20/21
@CaEmployees2021
Sounds like what Kamala Harris and Democrat party did to Joe Biden.

You guys are projecting, you guys are accusing tge Trump administration of what you’re doing. Lol 😂

You’re a bunch of clowns! 🤡

21/21
@JoelSchamber
Grown men with a TikTok account need to be investigated.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GYMCBKcWAAAhkjU.jpg

GYMAo8zWkAA6K08.jpg

GXTW2jFW4AAIG0X.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Portage County, Ohio sheriff's post about Kamala Harris yard signs gets department booted from election duties:

Bruce Zuchowski, a racist, Trump-loving MAGA-fascist, likened migrants to "human locusts" and called Harris a "Flip-Flopping, Laughing Hyena." MAGA Sheriff’s Post About Harris Yard Signs Gets Department Booted From Election Duties

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/21
@EricMGarcia
Bernie Moreno, the Republican candidate for /search?q=#OHSen, said "It’s a little crazy by the way" that some women make abortion their main issue, "especially for women that are like past 50 — I’m thinking to myself, ‘I don’t think that’s an issue for you.'" @nbc4i https://www.nbc4i.com/news/your-loc...ue-voters-for-abortion-during-ohio-town-hall/

2/21
@EricMGarcia
Real Todd Akin/Sharron Angle/Richard Murdock hours. And the funny part is that Trump endorsed this guy IN THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY after JD Vance wanted Trump to endorse Moreno. /search?q=#OHSen
https://www.nbc4i.com/news/your-loc...ue-voters-for-abortion-during-ohio-town-hall/

3/21
@VallettaRus
By this errant logic why does any man have an opinion on abortion since it involves a woman's bodily autonomy? @berniemoreno

4/21
@Vote_Democrat24
I'm not black, but BLM will always be "an issue" for me. And about a 100 other issues that don't affect me directly.

5/21
@heidiaz12
We have daughters, sons and grandchildren. We also care about people. It’s not all about me me me.

6/21
@dissent_rbg
That deserves another donation to @SenSherrodBrown!

7/21
@MoeJLong
/search?q=#ForcedBirth IS the closest thing we have seen to the enslavement of people since the Civil War.
But - ya know - gawd. https://scholarlycommons.law.northw...article=1031&context=facultyworkingpapers

8/21
@GinaInTheBurg
@threadreaderapp

Unroll, pls. 🙏

9/21
@threadreaderapp
@GinaInTheBurg Halo! please find the unroll here: Thread by @EricMGarcia on Thread Reader App See you soon. 🤖

10/21
@Erixon76
I mean, if you play this logic out why do men have a problem with it?

11/21
@realouMAGAgirl
You’re just looking to grip but it’s not like he cheated in a debate.

12/21
@RapinDonaldHQ
Women are not buying what Bernie is selling.

13/21
@Notmy_grabber
If you think women over 50 don't care about reproductive healthcare and women being relegated to second class citizens, then you are dumber than that orange clown you publicly fellate, Bernie. Go ahead, keep it up, @berniemoreno

VOTE EVERY REPUBLICAN OUT OF OFFICE.

14/21
@nidula_b
I’m thinking to myself @berniemoreno might want to check his fukking concerns about abortion at the door then. He and the rest of the male sexist pigs in the @GOP can take his advice - mind your own fukking business - I don’t think this is an issue for you!

15/21
@beachbirds72
Not an issue for you either then @berniemoreno

16/21
@jokelley
Why does the entire Catholic hierarchy get to have abortion as their main issue, given that they’re all celibate and thus abortion isn’t an issue for them?

17/21
@JackInBlackTN
A Republican politician utterly baffled by the thought that it is possible to care about something other than yourself.

18/21
@Bluemeade7
By that misogynist logic, it is not an issue for the entire male part of SCOTUS, Senate, House, Govenors, prosecutors, AG's, doctors, the entirety of men in America. But that didn't stop them from legalizing forced birth abd certain death on women, you know, non-men.

19/21
@DrMcCoy9
Mr Moreno has no idea what he has unleashed on himself. Post menopausal women do not mess around.

20/21
@JennyInCincy
Spoken like a person who only considers their own needs

21/21
@dougjmcn
Yet another reason Bernie will lose.

GYNIneTWUAES5Yx.png

GYNXNkOWgAAQpDX.jpg

GYM1oIVXEAAOTjh.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
MASSIVE news that we all missed:

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu has announced that he will NOT engage in any cease fire talks for the next 45 days.

In other words, until just AFTER the US election.

After Trump and Netanyahu had an ILLEGAL SUMMIT last month.

Do the math.

2/2
Deeper dive on this issue recently -- and how Trump may be violating the federal Logan Act -- on TAKING DOWN TRUMP

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Madrid: Donald Trump, in 46 out of the 50-plus primaries… none of his polling had him at less than 90% support levels among Republicans. But in 46 of them, he was losing between 17% and 21% of Republican voters. That's an enormous number number. It’s extremely important real data—it's not hypothetical. Something is not being reflected with Republican base voters. Now, are 20% of Republicans going to move over to Kamala Harris? No. But remember, when we first met four years ago, working on these projects, 6% of Republicans defected to Biden, and Biden won. We're talking levels two-and-a-half or three times that right now. It won't get that big, but it doesn't need to be. It just needs to grow by a couple or three percentage points, and if that happens, you might see a lot of other states come into play.

2/2
Full interview and more from MeidasTouch here:

https://invidious.poast.org/jUphnPkEdCk

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/12
@atrupar
Trump in Pennsylvania threatens John Deere with 200 percent tariffs

2/12
@thegreatgig8
Trump is telling farmers he's going to put a 200% tariff on John Deere products. Does he not realize these products are FOR farmers, they're not competition. So, that cost will get passed onto the farmers in the room with him.

3/12
@snapsdraggin
I used to have compassion for farmers. Trump’s tariffs, during his prior term, bankrupted so many. They still supported him in 2020. They’re on their own now, and oh well. 🤷‍♀️😏

4/12
@thegreatgig8
I hope more have started to realize this. MAGA seemed to love to vote against their own self interests.

5/12
@bikingpenguin
The question is "Do the farmers know this?"

6/12
@thegreatgig8
I would hope so.

7/12
@MontuMariana
Trump's 2016 tariffs clobbered US farmers, if I remember correctly.

8/12
@thegreatgig8
They sure did.

9/12
@lflesher
No one was clapping…

10/12
@thegreatgig8
I hope someone reports on the reactions from those in attendance.

11/12
@salmonbella
I hope the farmers get it.

12/12
@thegreatgig8
Me, too. I usually just listen to these things, but I looked up at the screen to see if there were any shots of the audience because I was hoping to see facial expressions. But, the camera didn't move from him.