Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/30
@Acyn
Question:,What actions will you take to ensure that our jobs stay in America?

Trump: I was honored as the man of the year. Maybe 20 years ago. The fake news heard about it and said, it never happened…

2/30
@Acyn

[Quoted tweet]
Not watching the speech but this remains a lie: Trump gave a speech to a Michigan Republican dinner in 2013, was given some thank-you gifts, and has turned that into having received the nonexistent state Man of the Year Award amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/21/p…

3/30
@shessowonderful
Trump was never Man of the Year.

/search?q=#TrumpLies.

4/30
@JaredRyanSears
How many years does it take for Republicans to realize that Trump never answers any policy question and has no plan for anything outside of a national sales tax that would skyrocket inflation called tariffs and a desire to destroy our democratic foundations to become a dictator?

5/30
@Matthewtravis08
Another open mic night at the nursing home….

6/30
@BettyBowers
The best-sourced Community Notes debunking the sad, needy lies of an emotionally damaged narcissist ever.

7/30
@Sjacobs2020
He cannot answer a single question that involves policy, detail or how he will help America.

He just reverts to whining about how nobody likes him and rambles about his personal grievances.

Also, he’s so old he can’t stand or sit up in his chair.

8/30
@DenisonBarbs
The narcissist can’t even answer the question

9/30
@ritchieac
What type of answer is that? How are people looking at him and saying “yep, he’s got my vote because he was man of the year and deflects questions”

10/30
@benhockey
Trump may not be Michigan Man of the Year but he's won 34 awards for NY Felon of the Year 2024! 😜 😂 😬

11/30
@RapinDonaldHQ
I transcribed this Trump answer from his TOWN HALL in WARREN, MI on Friday night. It rivals his child care answer from a few weeks ago. Totally unhinged.

Please read it slowly and ask yourself what the media would say if Kamala Harris gave this as an answer.

Note: As many of you know, Trump never won a "Man of the Year" award in Michigan. That has been proven to be a lie.
Was Trump ever named Michigan's 'Man of the Year,' as he claims?

PERSON IN AUDIENCE: "What action will you take to make sure our jobs stay here in America so we can continue to build the best cars here in Michigan?"

TRUMP: "So pretty much as we’ve been saying… and what I want to do, I want to be able to, but years ago, I was honored as 'Man of the Year', it was maybe twenty years ago. When the fake new heard about it they said, it never happened. And I didn't know who it was, it was a group that honored me as "Man of the Year." The fakers back there, see the fake news? (booo) They said ohhh, they said it never happened, but I said 'I swear to you it happened.' I was man of the year. And I came I made a speech and said, “why do you allow them to take your car business away? Why do you allow it to happen? They're taking your business away.” And I didn't know too much about ... all I know is they were taking your car industry away from you. They said it never happened. And lo and behold, somebody said I remember the event and then we found out everything. We got the awards and everything. It DID happen. But I gave the speech, which at the time was pretty controversial. We can't let them take your car business away. It's an important business. You know it's an important business even in times of war when they switch over. And it was really something. And I looked at that speech, from, I don't know, nineteen or twenty years ago, and I can repeat it now without changing a word ... you cannot let foreign countries ... and a lot of the time our worst foes are our so called friends, okay. You know our friends, the European Union takes tremendous advantage of us. As an example, they give us cars by the millions. We don't have too many Chevrolets in the middle of European cities, okay. European Union is brutal. They don't take our farm products for the most part, they don't take a lot. But unlike Kamala, who always complains and doesn't do anything. I keep saying, why don't you do ... I saw Marsha the other day 'why doesn't she, why didn't she do it four years ago almost?' And I say that, and she's at the border today. What a day for the border! She goes to the border today and they announce just before she got up to speak that more than thirteen thousand murderers from jail, solitary confinement people in many cases, were released. But I just say, let's go back, So, we can't let them take our businesses and we're not going to let them take our businesses. And you can control that so easily through good policy, not her kind of policy by the way, she's changed her policy fifteen times. 'No fracking, oh I like fracking.' Defund the police. She wants to defund the police. Now, 'oh I love the police' all of a sudden. By the way, whenever anyone is into defunding the police, even for a day during their career, they can no longer serve as President of the United States. (cheering) So, we're not going to let them take our businesses. And really, a lot of that is determined by our taxation policy. When China has to pay all that money. People that like me the best are the steel companies because I saved them. They were dumping steel, there were others, but mostly China, were dumping steel like no one had ever seen before and it put the steel companies out of business. I put a fifty and a hundred percent tax on the dumping of steel and the steel companies thrived. I saved them, and you have to have the steel companies. So we'll do the same thing, and don't worry about it.

Here's what you have to do, I only ask you to do one thing, and then you can sleep beautifully all night long, go to a job you love and get a lot of money at the end of the week. You know what the thing is? Vote for Trump. If you vote for Trump everything's going to be taken. Everything is going to be taken."

12/30
@ramasidani
@JeniferHudson_ is a true trading maestro who has exceeded all my expectations. Their profound knowledge, exceptional trading skills, and unwavering commitment to success have consistently earned me substantial profits. I am forever grateful for their guidance.

13/30
@ukraine_map
Trump just got debunked by 23 sources

14/30
@FfaceVonFstick
Hey /search?q=#MAGA dumbfukks talking about Harris's responses to questions, can someone explain to me how an imaginary award he claims to have won 20 years ago is going to keep jobs in America?

15/30
@robwoodyard1
The Community Notes on this tweet of him claiming to be "Man of the Year" are now longer than the goddamn Manhattan phone book 😂

16/30
@franklinisbored
All timer Community Note:

17/30
@tooronlists
What will you do to save the auto industry?

'Have you seen my Emmy. They say I didn't win one. It was rigged. I won!' Next question please

18/30
@ACL80GFYS
“What im gonna do for the auto industry is tell you how I was named man of the year, so you’re gonna hear me air my grievances or else”

19/30
@Laurieluvsmolly
And MAGAs believe him.🙄 Why is he sitting like that?🤣

20/30
@feedfluxdigital
There is no verified record of him receiving such an award . Instead of addressing job retention, he dodges the question entirely. His policies during his presidency did little to stop offshoring, with many companies continuing to move jobs abroad despite his promises.

21/30
@AuntSassyAss
Sundowning is awful 😖

22/30
@3YearLetterman
This is amazing content

23/30
@AmyLynnStL
Always about him, him, him

24/30
@SaintLaurant
Incoherent, incomplete sentences, non-answers again! It's amazing how ppl, media let him get away w this and not challenge him on wth he's talking about.

25/30
@marlene4719
Omg this is pure gibberish from a demented clown.

26/30
@MrZaySanders
Does he know what the hell he’s even saying at this point?

My god he’s embarrassing.

27/30
@masonstruths
This is the 8th time with this lie.

28/30
@danzu72
He has the storytelling ability of a toddler.

29/30
@Christo12919382
HARRIS: HE ONLY TALK ABOUT HIMSELF!

30/30
@_PhallonX0X0
What actions will you take to ensure that our jobs stay in America?

Trump:

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GYivoyKXEAAmzwQ.jpg

GYiGoxKWcAA1px6.jpg

GYiGoxhXgAA7iNK.jpg

GYiGoxMXoAE0Y_-.jpg

GYh3FexXQAA-NPX.jpg

GYh3FexXIAAiP-b.jpg

GYhbPaCXkAA8rtS.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
During the Georgia vs. Alabama game, saw a political ad: Kamala is for They/Them and Trump is for You!

I had to rewind it, punchline made me :mjlol: They picked the right time slot for this ad