• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Daps
if anything, this shows that biden doesn’t take trump seriously, viewing him as the laughingstock he is.

him wearing a trump hat or taking a picture with kids dressed in trump apparel is more a backhanded compliment of trump than any shade thrown towards kamala.

:francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Imagine a show based on Hunter.. imagine how dope a life it is to be able to be so reckless and there's a system in place to cover up your misadventures

Dude was so over the top for years.

His family should’ve banished him to the shadow realm when he started fųcking his dead brothers wife — and having her smoke crack

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Dude was so over the top for years.

His family should’ve banished him to the shadow realm when he started fųcking his dead brothers wife — and having her smoke crack
Politics aside, Joe never caving to the political pressure to denigrate his son, that's a high mark of manhood in my eyes

He even speaks highly of him

If Trump had a son like that it would.

I actually met one of Trump's sons (Eric) in the seediest place I've been in my life

If Trump had a son like Biden he'd throw him out "like a dog" :russ:

That show HBO tried to do with Tha Weeknd, toss that concept and make something like that with a little bit or Entourage for something based loosely on Hunter Biden and we'd have a great show

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Jeffrey Dahmer is American and he ate humans, should we also assume all Americans eat humans?

MAGAs live off of hate.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXSnDZ1XQAACPjM.jpg

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Well that guy really went out on a limb. :beli:

Anytime a candidate goes down the full retard road he is definitely going to lose the election. :heh:

People must not realize that Trump is actually a fringe candidate. There have always been fringe candidates in American elections, but normally they never get more than a few percentage points in an election. Trump's fringe candidacy went mainstream, because he was able to tap into the deep well of racism in this country, while also giving tax breaks to the wealthy. Well his shyt is back to fringeville, because middle of the road Republicans that were barely on the Trump train finally realized that sumbytch is actually crazy.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Checker brain thinking says "its just a joke what's the big deal, breh?" Chess level thinking says you stay conscious of how you move and anticipate how your opponent will respond in advance. Coli dumb ass fukk lol but I'll let y'all cook. I'll come back to up this thread when the photo and video clip ends up in a Trump campaign ad :francis:.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Checker brain thinking says "its just a joke what's the big deal, breh?" Chess level thinking says you stay conscious of how you move and anticipate how your opponent will respond in advance. Coli dumb ass fukk lol but I'll let y'all cook. I'll come back to up this thread when the photo and video clip ends up in a Trump campaign ad :francis:.

Biden isn't running. :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this why twitter has been a Klan rally today?
Yes they see the writing on the wall, which is why they are going full scorched Earth red meat race baiting. It is not going to work. It is just going to alienate White people that were on the fence for Trump, because they will support soft racism but they are not going to vote for a full blown klansman.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Is this why twitter has been a Klan rally today?

Yes they see the writing on the wall, which is why they are going full scorched Earth red meat race baiting. It is not going to work. It is just going to alienate White people that were on the fence for Trump, because they will support soft racism but they are not going to vote for a full blown klansman.

Here's another red flag

For those who don't know who this is

Gonzales's tenure as U.S. Attorney General was marked by controversy regarding warrantless surveillance of U.S. citizens and the legal authorization of "enhanced interrogation techniques", later generally acknowledged as constituting torture, in the U.S. government's post-9/11 "War on Terror". Gonzales had also presided over the firings of several U.S. Attorneys who had refused back-channel White House directives to prosecute political enemies, allegedly causing the office of Attorney General to become improperly politicized

With that said, the fact it's so close still doesn't sit right with me.