• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This guys is not wrong.. but seriously what did republican strategists expect? Trump is a vulnerable narcissist... the last few months in particular the rhetoric at his rally's has gone off the deep end... he has the attention span of a mesqiuto, he said he wasnt going to prepare and he has at best a surface level understanding of policy ("build the wall!")... seriously what did they think was going to happen?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The optics aren't good but this speaks volumes of his character because those are twenty kids who would be saying he refused to take pictures with me, and it would be a on-story

This is real Biden

I respect this

Also Hunter Biden is the only presidential child I'd vote for

Only thing Hunter would run for is his dealer

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Not a great move optically no matter what his intentions were...you know how Rethuglicans will run with this...whatever though, people will forget about it in a week

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The optics aren't good but this speaks volumes of his character because those are twenty kids who would be saying he refused to take pictures with me, and it would be a on-story

This is real Biden

I respect this

Also Hunter Biden is the only presidential child I'd vote for
I think u mean to say beau :rip:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Not a great move optically no matter what his intentions were...you know how Rethuglicans will run with this...whatever though, people will forget about it in a week
I'd argue the complete opposite.

Trump would be too busy complaining to ever joke around and wear a kamala hat.

His followers brains might actually cave in if Donald Trump was complimenting Joe Biden and saying shyt like "people are too hard on him, I would do some of the things he did. He has good people working for him."

For them it's all or nothing. People are either all good or all bad. They can't allow themselves to acknowledge the concept of nuance. shyt it's probably a word they can't even spell or pronounce.

This moment humanized joe Biden and showed that he's willing to be friendly to people who don't know him but have been told to hate him.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I'd argue the complete opposite.

Trump would be too busy complaining to ever joke around and wear a kamala hat.

His followers brains might actually cave in if Donald Trump was complimenting Joe Biden and saying shyt like "people are too hard on him, I would do some of the things he did. He has good people working for him."

For them it's all or nothing. People are either all good or all bad. They can't allow themselves to acknowledge the concept of nuance. shyt it's probably a word they can't even spell or pronounce.

This moment humanized joe Biden and showed that he's willing to be friendly to people who don't know him but have been told to hate him.
What you described plagues all partisan pom-pom wavers

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The only thing I got from this thread is that Biden looks better once he stepped down.

Dude looked like ole boy in Star Wars:

unlimited-power-v0-dl6k09jvhpbb1.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This guys is not wrong.. but seriously what did republican strategists expect? Trump is a vulnerable narcissist... the last few months in particular the rhetoric at his rally's has gone off the deep end... he has the attention span of a mesqiuto, he said he wasnt going to prepare and he has at best a surface level understanding of policy ("build the wall!")... seriously what did they think was going to happen?

I think a lot of it stems from people assuming Trump is a normal functioning person whose behavior can be modified if only you tell him like this or like that. In reality he is a narcissistic sociopath who cannot be reasoned with. Just listen to the way he talks and the way he lies - that's not a learned behavior that can be adapted after taking a loss. He's been talking that way for decades, through multiple scandals and bankruptcies. The biggest, the strongest, the most successful, nobody has ever seen, nobody has ever done, people are saying, etc. But every 2-4 years republicans pretend like "if only" he can stick to policy he can appeal to Americans. Not happening.

He got one fluke win 2016 against a historically bad candidate. He's not a world beater, and whether he wins or loses in November I'd bet money that he'll end up getting around the same 46% he got the last two times.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Bro really asked in the first post "what is going on?" Lmao nah nobody is this slow on purpose