• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Reminds me when Bill Clinton wore a “Rudy” hat when they screened the movie Rudy when Guiliani was running against Dinkins. Then realized the gaffe and put on a “Dave” hat for Dinkins and the movie Dave. What a time to be alive.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
MAGA idiots are going to get duped into believing Biden is supporting Trump when they clip this up and turn it into memes. :heh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Ok that was pretty good lol. Biden hater probably talked about that shyt all day when he went home. They were able to disagree and make it a fun moment.. nothing wrong with that
That's what politics used to be like in America. Social media got people fukked up thinking if they met Biden he'd be rolling 50 deep and just start immediately cursing everyone out.

In reality he's literally just an old man. Most people are so busy with online beef and using hyperbole to describe people that have different politics that they never stop to actually think about the fact that they're human beings with jobs and families too.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
He also took pictures with little kids who were wearing Trump shirts. Parents got them all fukked up.

The optics aren't good but this speaks volumes of his character because those are twenty kids who would be saying he refused to take pictures with me, and it would be a none-story

This is real Biden

I respect this

Also Hunter Biden is the only presidential child I'd vote for

Last edited: