bnew

Veteran
Daps

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This election is razor close brehs. I’ve actually never seen one this close, it’s literally going to come down to Pennsylvania. Whoever wins that state is 95% the next president

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I really can't wait until Kamala Harris wins. Then the x2 terms of Newsom right afterwards.

I'd love to see what 16+ straight years of Democratic leadership looks like for this country.

It's absolutely crazy to me that most of us here have had more years of Republican leadership than Democratic leadership given how backwards the formers' thinking is.

We were absolutely stupid to be goofing around all these decades and letting Republicans take leadership roles. Bush and Trump putting in 12 years, coming off 12 years of Reagan and Bush Sr.

That's simply shytty.

Republicans duped the fukk out of Generation X and Millennials for the last 40 years. If our generations did their job, took politics serious and voted them out constantly then we wouldn't be in this mess.

Truth is, a lot of countries caught up and even passed us when it comes to some regards because of these wack ass Republicans holding everything back and resetting progress, which we got to take time to clean up, again and again.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I really can't wait until Kamala Harris wins. Then the x2 terms of Newsom right afterwards.

I'd love to see what 16+ straight years of Democratic leadership looks like for this country.

It's absolutely crazy to me that most of us here have had more years of Republican leadership than Democratic leadership given how backwards the formers' thinking is.

We were absolutely stupid to be goofing around all these decades and letting Republicans take leadership roles. Bush and Trump putting in 12 years, coming off 12 years of Reagan and Bush Sr.

That's simply shytty.

Republicans duped the fukk out of Generation X and Millennials for the last 40 years. If our generations did their job, took politics serious and voted them out constantly then we wouldn't be in this mess.

Truth is, a lot of countries caught up and even passed us when it comes to some regards because of these wack ass Republicans holding everything back and resetting progress, which we got to take time to clean up, again and again.
as a dem, progressive, left leaning liberal. I more or less don't want Newsome.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Newsom and Whitmer's Presidential aspirations are over if Harris wins the election. They leave office by 2027. Their moment to shine is the 2028 election. They won't be able to run in 2028 if Harris is the President. By 2032 they will no longer be at their peak star power and new faces will be on the scene. They won't be as relevant.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

That's simply shytty.

:francis:Curb your enthusiasm breh.

With that said, Walz got next after Kamala