Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don’t care about Biden, although I am obviously voting for him because I’m not an idiot, racist, or contrarian, but everybody shytting on his age not plan to reach 80? Got grandparents? So cavalier shytting on people when that could be you sooner than you think.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The other three years, their lives are forfeit and their problems are their own.
Umm… I think local elections and the associated policies/political parties are MORE important than the general election.

If the poor voter doesn’t understand this, it’s really just a failure of the education system imo. There are constant political battles going on every year in your city/state.

The statement that parties only care every 4 years is completely untrue on both ends of the political spectrum.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Of course not. :heh:

You are by definition a conservative Democrat who is also a low information voter.

You were praising Joe Manchin last week. :heh:
Name a single conservative viewpoint that I have.

I wasn’t praising Manchin. I was talking about the benefits of having a Dem senator from WV

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Name a single conservative viewpoint that I have.
Most of your positions are conservative. From labor, immigration, crime, the economy.

You may be socially liberal, and tbf I am not totally sure about that, but the inner workings of the country, you are a conservative. You don't realize that you are a conservative, which is why you are a low-information voter.

I wasn’t praising Manchin. I was talking about the benefits of having a Dem senator from WV
This is a low information point. Man singlehandedly bushed Joe Biden's agenda, and you called it a benefit.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
We deserve what we get coming to us

:bryan:

Way funnier than it should be, but yea.

This is a historic political feat. Republicans were not suppose to win another election for decades now the opposite may be correct. They complete turned out the black community in less than a generation

Got the black community punch drunk lookin ant everybody else ans the opp. Democrats are the opp. Gender wars, the opposite sex is the opp. ADOS vs non/aados..

Just a masterful job. On a Willie Lynch level.

30 years from now mfers kids are gonna study their parents with disgust :bryan:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Most of your positions are conservative. From labor, immigration, crime, the economy.

You may be socially liberal, and tbf I am not totally sure about that, but the inner workings of the country, you are a conservative. You don't realize that you are a conservative, which is why you are a low-information voter.

This is a low information point. Man singlehandedly bushed Joe Biden's agenda, and you called it a benefit.
Thinking illegal immigration is good is not a progressive viewpoint. It’s silly

Crime is bad. How is that conservative?

I believe the wealthy should be taxed more and it gets redistributed to the lower and middle class

Manchin voted for every Biden judge, the inflation reduction act and the infrastructure. The alternative is a Republican senator in his seat and nothing gets passed

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
:bryan:

Way funnier than it should be, but yea.

This is a historic political feat. Republicans were not suppose to win another election for decades now the opposite may be correct. They complete turned out the black demographic

Got the black community punch drunk lookin annd everybody else ans the opp. Democrats are the opp. Gender wars, the opposite sex is the opp. ADOS vs non/aados..

Just a masterful job. On a Willie Lynch level.

30 years from now mfers kids are gonna study them with disgust :bryan:
I would say history will show most of us and I say that meaning humanity as a whole don't believe in man on man or woman on woman love and the biggest weakness in the democratic party is the leaders don't listen they try to dictate to us how to feel and what to believe in

Gay rights is all good til u out here taking some 9 year old girls to dairy Queen after a tee-ball game and two men decide it's the perfect time to start kissing and grabbing each other butts in front of everyone :smh:

Immigration is cool til too many get here from one country and they collectively decide to only work with each other and not to hire anyone not from their country. Why the fukk y'all here to begin with :smh:

Drop those two issue from the democratic platform and there is no Republican party.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all love some conservatives news sources.
The reason why the economy took a hit is because of what Trump did in his one year. He was lucky that Obama left him in good shape for him to coast on.
:mjlol:
Like anyone needs a conservative news source to tell me the economy is terrible.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thinking illegal immigration is good is not a progressive viewpoint. It’s silly
Dumbass, you have railed against asylum seekers who are legally trying to enter the country. You not being aware of that is low information. You thinking that all immigration is illegal, is nativist.

Crime is bad. How is that conservative?
You are super pro cop :dead:

I believe the wealthy should be taxed more and it gets redistributed to the lower and middle class
So do a lot of conservative. notice I didn’t call you an extreme conservative.
Manchin voted for every Biden judge, the inflation reduction act and the infrastructure. The alternative is a Republican senator in his seat and nothing gets passed
manchin helped destroy Biden’s agenda/

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I would say history will show most of us and I say that meaning humanity as a whole don't believe in man on man or woman on woman love and the biggest weakness in the democratic party is the leaders don't listen they try to dictate to us how to feel and what to believe in

Gay rights is all good til u out here taking some 9 year old girls to dairy Queen after a tee-ball game and two men decide it's the perfect time to start kissing and grabbing each other butts in front of everyone :smh:

Immigration is cool til too many get here from one country and they collectively decide to only work with each other and not to hire anyone not from their country. Why the fukk y'all here to begin with :smh:

Drop those two issue from the democratic platform and there is no Republican party.

:manny:You can replace both of those with black issues and you'd still be shooting yourself in the foot. That's ass backwards.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don’t care about Biden, although I am obviously voting for him because I’m not an idiot, racist, or contrarian, but everybody shytting on his age not plan to reach 80? Got grandparents? So cavalier shytting on people when that could be you sooner than you think.

:francis: its not because he's old its the fact that all of washington senators and politicians dont wanna step down in their old age...:dwillhuh: you remember when they rolled in diane fiestein in on her literal deathbed to vote?!?

Do you really want a 90 year old man with dementia running the country???

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
:manny:You can replace both of those with black issues and you'd still be shooting yourself in the foot. That's ass backwards.
How so?

Explain to me how America having a problem with the color of my skin equates to sexuality or immigration?