Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The reason why leftist lose in local elections is because the people that typically lean left (younger people) do not vote like talking about. Older people do and they are typically center to right leaning

YUP.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Conservatives been saying that for 100+ years :camby:
:snoop:

They were?

The Democrats or Republicans?

Who were the conservatives 100+ years ago?

Like what I'm saying or not it's reality. Most Americans are opposed to gay relations and most of us have issues dealing with people with different skin colors, much less different languages.

There is an entire platform of issues that are critical for a society to function and plenty of "quality of life" issues that the democratic party supports such as marijuana legalization that the Republicans want eliminated. They don't want a social safety net they want us in prison working as slaves.

Certain issues need to be put on the back burner, they already outlawing abortion. What's next?

My skin color does not equate with a man laying down with another man and I resent the issues that I have in my community being tied in with hedonism

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Dumbass, you have railed against asylum seekers who are legally trying to enter the country. You not being aware of that is low information. You thinking that all immigration is illegal, is nativist.

You are super pro cop :dead:

So do a lot of conservative. notice I didn’t call you an extreme conservative.

manchin helped destroy Biden’s agenda/
Asylum seekers are not legal citizens and overwhelm our systems just like illegals. There’s no difference other than a label

I’m not pro cop, I’m anti all the dumb criminal justice reforms that ends up with criminals having repeat chances to harm innocent people

Show me the conservatives that are for taxing the wealthy to pay for social programs

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Asylum seekers are not legal citizens and overwhelm our systems just like illegals. There’s no difference other than a label

I’m not pro cop, I’m anti all the dumb criminal justice reforms that ends up with criminals having repeat chances to harm innocent people

Show me the conservatives that are for taxing the wealthy to pay for social programs

You are a dumb cac.

How do you feel about reparartions?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

They were?

The Democrats or Republicans?

Who were the conservatives 100+ years ago?

Like what I'm saying or not it's reality. Most Americans are opposed to gay relations and most of us have issues dealing with people with different skin colors, much less different languages.

There is an entire platform of issues that are critical for a society to function and plenty of "quality of life" issues that the democratic party supports such as marijuana legalization that the Republicans want eliminated. They don't want a social safety net they want us in prison working as slaves.

Certain issues need to be put on the back burner, they already outlawing abortion. What's next?

My skin color does not equate with a man laying down with another man and I resent the issues that I have in my community being tied in with hedonism
I believe most people pay gay relations no mind. Conservatives are the main ones bringing them up so they can have something to rally against.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Because I understand migration and population/immigrantion patterns unlike your pudding brain ass
That's not a good reason to want greaseballs living near you :ld:

You're fine with developing countries being destabilized and forcing brain drain towards here? :mjpls:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I dunno why y'all so focused on black men. Y'all better pay attention to Maria and Hector

A Hollywood actor who lied about his background doesn’t mean shyt

That's not a good reason to want greaseballs living near you :ld:

You're fine with developing countries being destabilized and forcing brain drain towards here? :mjpls:

I don’t have a say In any of that so you can’t really come to that conclusion

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:francis: its not because he's old its the fact that all of washington senators and politicians dont wanna step down in their old age...:dwillhuh: you remember when they rolled in diane fiestein in on her literal deathbed to vote?!?

Do you really want a 90 year old man with dementia running the country???
you lack critical thinking. i literally said i dont care about him although i will vote for him.

the point of my post is the lack of respect and ease with which people shyt on another human being simply because he is old. is that bad? you wanna die at 55? you dont have grandparents? why are people so quick to shyt on the elderly.

i AGREE with you about term limits, i dont want him as president etc etc.