Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm… I think local elections and the associated policies/political parties are MORE important than the general election.

If the poor voter doesn’t understand this, it’s really just a failure of the education system imo. There are constant political battles going on every year in your city/state.

The statement that parties only care every 4 years is completely untrue on both ends of the political spectrum.
It's very true IMO.

The problem with this belief is they (Center-Right and Leftist individuals) also regularly lose local elections
and/or have conceded to many Center-Right belief systems (like the belief that the INDIVIDUAL is at fault
and the issues are not SYSTEMIC).
There are many people who are in tune with their local politics who have basically no hope of shifting the larger publics opinion and can't enact any meaningful change.

We can't "out educate" what many would say is just corruption if it were being examined from another country.

AOC and the Squad are a perfect example of this, their rhetoric can't match their actions because they're regularly forced to fall in line.

I think many people on here who bring up the system and poo-poo voters are often idealistic and aren't operating in a framework that fits reality as it is happening now, not the political theory we learn in our first few years of college.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I don’t care about Biden, although I am obviously voting for him because I’m not an idiot, racist, or contrarian, but everybody shytting on his age not plan to reach 80? Got grandparents? So cavalier shytting on people when that could be you sooner than you think.
I've always been so confused by that. It's sad how easily Americans are brainwashed.

My grandma is 84 and mentally she is as sharp as ever. She runs a business in Houston with zero problems

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
im not voting this year.. I just can't man.. first time in my lifetime I will do this. shyt is ridiculous.

President, Senate, Congress, Judicial.. all need age restrictions
You do realize when you vote for a president you are voting for an entire administration and judges. So do you want the type of administration administered by democrats, or should you rather have MAGA project 2025?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm aware of that, I'm a leftist who knows how to read, but I'm still a Black American

I don't like or want (more) non-Blacks here, that's it :manny:

I didn't destabilize the third world and turn them into shytholes

But the same people want to working poor all over to pay the price

So basically you're a fascist.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Mexico just elected a Physicist as President.

Singapore elected a Senior Wrangler Mathematician who invented a famous C++ algorithm and ran the country as Prime Minister for the last 20 years. To indicate how smart that is, James Clerk Maxwell (Maxwell's Equations) and William Thompson Kelvin (known for the units of Kelvin regarding temperature) were Second Wranglers.

Meanwhile people here in the U.S are legit saying "At least who I'm voting for knows how to ride a bicycle!"

Do you know how ridiculous that is?

Biden is still miles better than Trump, but our candidates to lead our country the next four years are quite lacking.

Sad thing is, I expect more of the same for 2028.

Is it too much to ask that our next Presidential candidates and government officials at least somewhat know how to code?
Seriously, can we make it a requirement that they at least have a Github Repository?
There are some fashion models who even have that.

shyt, can our government officials show they at least have some kind of cultured talent that indicates they have a sharp brain besides being a grifter?

AOC at least got a good League of Legends ranking without putting much time in - if anything that shows a high-processing brain. These other dinosaurs are literally sitting there, probably not using their brains, not paying attention, sleeping through everything yet getting paid stacks to make policy. All while having zero understanding of modern tech in a world where A.I does some insane shyt already.

Isaac Newton and Benjamin Frankiin used to have places on western government. Can we get more smarts into government seats?

After watching the recent interview, I'm not even kidding when I say this, but Ray J can do a much better job and is smarter than many of these people in Congress. I'm not even exaggerating: you'd engineer a better country for everyone living here if you replace many of these Congressmen and women with Ray J - that's not even a joke and goes for both sides of the aisle.
Chick is lower Silver with less than 100 games clowning Bronze players. :camby: the fukking nerve. Silver trash

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
assuming Biden wins in november, Kamala is president by 2027

which is gonna be funny at first, when these MAGA scum and Fox News have an enormous meltdown watching her get sworn in. but then they're gonna destroy her in the '28 election :mjcry:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
How so?

Explain to me how America having a problem with the color of my skin equates to sexuality or immigration?

What I'm saying is, while you advocate dropping immigration and gay shyt from the Dem platform, there are people who would argue the same for black centric platforms.

Which would tank the Democratic party from both hypothetical situations

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say history will show most of us and I say that meaning humanity as a whole don't believe in man on man or woman on woman love and the biggest weakness in the democratic party is the leaders don't listen they try to dictate to us how to feel and what to believe in

Gay rights is all good til u out here taking some 9 year old girls to dairy Queen after a tee-ball game and two men decide it's the perfect time to start kissing and grabbing each other butts in front of everyone :smh:

Immigration is cool til too many get here from one country and they collectively decide to only work with each other and not to hire anyone not from their country. Why the fukk y'all here to begin with :smh:

Drop those two issue from the democratic platform and there is no Republican party.
Conservatives been saying that for 100+ years :camby:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I'm saying is, while you advocate dropping immigration and gay shyt from the Dem platform, there are people who would argue the same for black centric platforms.

Which would tank the Democratic party from both hypothetical situations
Yup.
Why the south went from democrats to republican is because the Dems adopted civil rights for blacks.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Chick is lower Silver with less than 100 games clowning Bronze players. :camby: the fukking nerve. Silver trash
It ain't like she can game all day either though. 100 games to Silver seems a little better than average iirc.

She's actually the same rank as Jokic and that guy has far less public responsibility and used to play every other day apparently.

She was also dunking on a crypto bro who stole from everyone too for only being bronze, so I don't feel bad.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very true IMO.

The problem with this belief is they (Center-Right and Leftist individuals) also regularly lose local elections
and/or have conceded to many Center-Right belief systems (like the belief that the INDIVIDUAL is at fault
and the issues are not SYSTEMIC).
There are many people who are in tune with their local politics who have basically no hope of shifting the larger publics opinion and can't enact any meaningful change.

We can't "out educate" what many would say is just corruption if it were being examined from another country.

AOC and the Squad are a perfect example of this, their rhetoric can't match their actions because they're regularly forced to fall in line.

I think many people on here who bring up the system and poo-poo voters are often idealistic and aren't operating in a framework that fits reality as it is happening now, not the political theory we learn in our first few years of college.
The reason why leftist lose in local elections is because the people that typically lean left (younger people) do not vote like talking about. Older people do and they are typically center to right leaning