• Poll closed .

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yup
thats what I’m saying.

Last year there was this one white woman who's a client of mine who always wants a raised flower bed full of Forsythia, but always gets cold feet at the last minute (why I don't know ain't like she ain't got the bread) anyway, it turns out she does a woman's sexual abuse group that works in tandem with a men's group.

Touchy subject, can be uncomfortable, but usually the women have a big turnout. So they co-sponsored an event for men.

And you'd think with everything going on with men in this day and age it should be packed to the rafters.

Six people showed up those men. Four of em women.

People mouth will tell you everything, they actions tell you the real story.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Biden is a trash human being and youre lying to yourself if you think otherwise.
WHY SAY I THINK OTHERWISE WHILE IM TELLING YOU AND IVE ALREADY TOLD YOU MULTIPLE TIMES I FEEL THE SAME WAY?

Dawg. I'm in this thread shytting on him.

What the fukk is so hard about reality to some of you nikkas? The only reality y'all are getting over and over and over again is that Biden is awful, but Trump means war for people like me who understand reality?

You hop into conversation while people are telling you Biden is awful, and post shyt like "y'all dikk riding and praising Biden".

What the fukk is this shyt? To any person living in reality, y'all are literally telling people "you didn't post what you just posted that everybody can see you posted and been posting for a long time"

"so I'm gonna create a reality that makes me comfortable where I can feel like Trump is war means dikk riding Biden".

You know how to create a reality of dikk riding Biden................

Quote 1 single post where you seen it happen. Post one single news clip where the praise was without criticism.

That's how reality works my dawg

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I'll read the rest of the article when I find some time but the Democrats believe they're above true community outreach.
So you get grassroots movements like this until they're coopted at a later date like BLM.

The problem is when people who are in poverty know they're politically/economically disadvantaged and aren't receiving
the help they need from their local, state or federal government who are then routinely asked to show up and "support"
every four years because it's always the "Greatest election of their lives".

The other three years, their lives are forfeit and their problems are their own.

No matter the party.

This is a massive disconnect and is part of the reason that fascism only grows in this country.

excellent posta

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The reason Trump is targeting black voters so hard is because their overall campaign directive is to target what they consider to be low information voters. While every race has them, they think its a big enough proportion among black people to help them win the election.

Low information voters are gullible people that don't pay attention to the news, dont pay attention to the Presidency, dont even know the President's accomplishments and failures, barely or dont know the branches of government, dont know much about politics and act solely on feelings and/or misinformation.

Gas $4.00 a gallon? I'm voting for Trump.
The problem with this is that black voters are not low information and low information black people don’t vote
you see it, bro.

These men, shyt most of us, our lives have not changed between presidential administrations.

The right wing actually do a better job at grass roots organizing and community events than Democratic Party aligned groups. Unfortunately leftist groups have no money nor presence anywhere To make that up, which leads to fascism. The GOP are chasing that while the Dems are chasing the GOP. It’s sick but this is our reality.

Saying that, I think most of the men quoted in these stories were never voters.
See above

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The problem with this is that black voters are not low information and low information black people don’t vote

See above
Yes, but a core Trump strength is that he has been able to get people that don't normally vote in elections to vote for him. He gained 12 million votes from 2016 to 2020.