• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would expect you to be able to post a single post praising Biden, and I know you can't.

Id expect you to post a single news clip with absolute praise for Biden from guests, but ALL OF THEM SAID "this is what we have, the alternative is dictatorship".

Id expect you to be able to post a single proof of absolute praise that's not coming from folks beholden to Israel. But I know you can't do that, because"praise" of Biden DIES NOT EXIST.

Id expect you to do a little bit of research and be able to come back and say "damn I was wrong " as I have done multiple times about athletes (nikka I thought Kris Dunn was gonna be like D Wade, I thought the 2017 draft class would be the greatest ever, Josh Jackson ain't even in the league now and Markelle has had an awful career).

Bro. We've came to a conclusion and ended our 1-2 year beef. Read thru this post, then ask yourself, AM I THE ONE DOING THIS?

Biden is a trash human being and youre lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yep, and after it fails this year, they will be saying the same thing in 2028.

I think this is it thought, like go for broke. I think when more liberal or progressive policies are implemented and given to to work. they won't be able to attract people who those policies are working for. republicans voters don't want to get rid of the affordable care act AKA obamacare. if democrats can pass universal healthcare than republicans might be finished in regards too gen-z and millennials.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
That cuts both ways. After all that is presented to you by these two parties, whoever you vote for, you DESERVE EVERYTHING their actions lead to bringing forth on this society and planet. :sas2:

No shyt :mjlol:this ain't TV. Anybody with half a brain could've told you that.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I hate you nikkas so much.

Jack Poso is one of the kings of MAGA disinformation/misinformation. Literally everything he posts is lies, bullshyt and refuted by legitimate people.

Either you guys don't vet what you read, or you deliberately know its garbage and post it anyway for the sake of shyt posting and to confirm whatever dumb thoughts you have.

Jill did not "pull" Biden from the event. A military person came up to the Bidens to give them their que to leave since this was the end of the event, the President shook a few hands of military heros then left with Jill.

You would know this if you actually..........watched the fukking whole video.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Unless you are a multi millionaire no Black person should logically be thinking of voting republican.
I apologize in advance brehs, I'm team Trump nao...
full

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I hate you nikkas so much.

Jack Poso is one of the kings of MAGA disinformation/misinformation. Literally everything he posts is lies, bullshyt and refuted by legitimate people.

Either you guys don't vet what you read, or you deliberately know its garbage and post it anyway for the sake of shyt posting and to confirm whatever dumb thoughts you have.

Jill did not "pull" Biden from the event. A military person came up to the Bidens to give them their que to leave since this was the end of the event, the President shook a few hands of military heros then left with Jill.

You would know this if you actually..........watched the fukking whole video.
Well that settles that

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His defense of biden and the entire DNC is insane...:dwillhuh:
I know right. Biden and the DNC needs all the smoke from black people all over from the way they have trolled and insulted us for generations. How can anybody get behind someone who basically tricks and deceives them all the time and even pledges loyalty? Someone who does that has a sick mind.

They literally telling black people to have a slave mentality being loyal to people who are using them for votes and abusing them after they get into office. Disgusting

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's the way to do it right now but that way hasn't worked for the collective. I am talking specifically about the collective
What way hasn’t worked for the collective? What im saying hasn’t been tried on en masse since the Voting Rights Act passed.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What way hasn’t worked for the collective? What im saying hasn’t been tried on en masse since the Voting Rights Act passed.

Cause you have to have people give a shyt, and by and large most people don't.

Not just a black thing either.