• Poll closed .

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Good. #bothsides :blessed:

One party trying to disenfranchise Black People while the other parties pretends like they're going to stand up for Black people, only to allow the former party to advance with their anti-black agenda with little to no resistance at all. Not only that, but will even resort to similar rhetoric as the former party when desperate :mjpls:.

Our "allies" :mjpls:

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Lol please. The stats are going to come back and we're going to be around 85-90% Joe Biden, his second most loyal demographic (since at some point in my lifetime black man and black woman became two separate demographics). Of course this won't be enough and our reward for being his second most loyal demographic will be that we get to be talked to like we're children and we get 4 more years of Biden not doing shyt that will help make the life of the average black man in America easier since he's just going to work on his messaging and not actual policy that doesn't need a message because you can literally see it in your day to day life. Don't y'all ever get tired of acting brand new?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bothsides is the best side.
:ehh:

Young Black voters are key in the 2024 election. Many don’t love their options​

“We’ve already experienced both of them. They’re both liars. We need somebody who’s going to actually stand on their word. It’s just them two right now — so we’re just s--- out of luck as a country.”

“I feel like I would be voting because I don’t want Donald Trump, but I don’t want Biden in there either. Both of them are dirty. It’s like choose your dirt.”

“It’s really hard to vote because neither candidate is good. Biden is too old. Trump is too racist ... and once he has a strong opinion about something it’s hard to sway him. It’s hard to vote when it’s between those two.”