WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala will lose so badly I don't even think the democrat party coalition could survive. That's just my opinion
for everyone saying "we can't skip over kamala because...", i hope they're ready for the fallout and setback if we go through with it, despite knowing that it's bullshyt, and she doesn't get it done :yeshrug:

i still haven't seen one person in here say that kamala is the best person to win the electoral college, if we have to name the ticket. because she is not

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I’m ready to become a shameless shill for Kamala if it means the defeat of Donald Trump. I’m not so sure about the rest of our friends who will likely just revert to her “problematic stances” and being concerned about her being “beholden to the corporations”

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Looks to be over for Joe

BREAKING NEWS: Multiples sources outline the apparent state of play on Biden at this time: * plans to announce withdrawal from nomination as early as this weekend, with Sunday most likely
* Jon Meacham polishing up remarks
* Biden with NOT resign the presidency
* Biden will NOT endorse Harris
* open convention with Harris and about 3 others
* super delegates will not be allowed to vote on 1st ballot
* Harris is vetting at least four possible running mates, including Andy Beshear and possibly Shapiro