WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's true though. If you switch out Trump for DeSantis, Biden loses the election. But if you switch out Biden for any Dem nominee, I'm not confident they would actually win against Trump. I still believe Biden is the only choice to beat Trump.

I'm not sold on Limosuine Liberal, zero Midwestern appeal Gavin Newsom.
i think that if there was a rock solid, sure shot replacement, biden would step down. like if newsom was from Ohio or something :dead:

i still want biden to step down for newsom though. that fakkit RFK would drop out immediately, etc. i just dont see a scenario where trump beats newsom in '24, since SO MANY people dont want a biden/trump rematch. you can't tell me newsom doesnt have the star power/it factor to beat trump in the first post-Roe election

i also said chris murphy, and i'd stand by that one too. he has enough credibility/experience as a senator, youth, and appeal to the center, to easily crush trump with swing voters. i only tout Newsom because looking at the '24 field, theres clearly no other obvious entries

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden's poll #s in Michigan are lookin spooky, there is zero path to beating tRump without getting
Michigan. :huhldup:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's true though. If you switch out Trump for DeSantis, Biden loses the election. But if you switch out Biden for any Dem nominee, I'm not confident they would actually win against Trump. I still believe Biden is the only choice to beat Trump.

I'm not sold on Limosuine Liberal, zero Midwestern appeal Gavin Newsom.

DeSantis is polling in the single digits in NH. He’s a guaranteed general election loser.

Most people don’t even know Gavin Newsom so I don’t know why people keep saying he would do better than Biden. It’s absurd.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was gonna sell 33 Trillions dollars worth of oil to Europe?????? :dahell:

Did some quick googling and played with the calculator.

At the current price of 75.86 a barrel, even if we sold all of the oil reserve, that's less than 27 trillion. A giant sale like that would also lower prices due to flooding the market

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think that if there was a rock solid, sure shot replacement, biden would step down. like if newsom was from Ohio or something :dead:

i still want biden to step down for newsom though. that fakkit RFK would drop out immediately, etc. i just dont see a scenario where trump beats newsom in '24, since SO MANY people dont want a biden/trump rematch. you can't tell me newsom doesnt have the star power/it factor to beat trump in the first post-Roe election

i also said chris murphy, and i'd stand by that one too. he has enough credibility/experience as a senator, youth, and appeal to the center, to easily crush trump with swing voters. i only tout Newsom because looking at the '24 field, theres clearly no other obvious entries
:gucci: :

Yeah switch out the incumbent for a guy people don’t even know.

You are overstating importance voters place on age again. Thought you would have learned your lesson with Meatball

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: :

Yeah switch out the incumbent for a guy people don’t even know.

You are overstating importance voters place on age again. Thought you would have learned your lesson with Meatball
:dahell: what the fukk are you talking about, people dont know gavin newsom. he governs the biggest state in america. then who the hell is a well known active politician besides biden, by your standard? nobody?

and yeah, bidens an incumbent; a weak incumbent :dead: people "know biden" because they think the economy sucks, and they blame him, and they want something new. and oh yeah: hes the incumbent who should statistically be DEAD by the end of a second term

Last edited: