WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you guys think about biden debating trump in '24?

i gotta be honest; i dont think it helps biden at all. trump is dying to get on the debate stage with biden, and just shout out negative buzzwords, and if we're being honest it might work in his favor. of course, i want to see biden laugh in his face about losing the 2020 election

i think biden should sign a pledge saying that the 2016/2020 election results were correct, and to respect the 24 results. and force trump to sign it to debate

:dead: looks like some Dems agree with me. trump is desperate to debate, and hes asking for 10 debates. its because debates legitimize him as a candidate. and lets be honest, trump is just gonna take a bunch of adderal and yell about how the economy sucks, and unfortunately the polls reflect that people think the economy sucks

i think biden should force trump to admit he lost in 2020, in order to debate, and then just do 1 debate

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I know why the Dems aren’t moving the current president out despite waning popularity.

I just don’t see why the Republicans don’t just take the escape route of banning Trump. It’s not like Republicans haven’t thrown elections before (bob dole). DeSantis or Youngkin may have been ready by 2028. But the stink of Trump will be with them for another 4 years.
DeSantis was never ready and never will be. He’s too weird and creepy for people

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:dead: looks like some Dems agree with me. trump is desperate to debate, and hes asking for 10 debates. its because debates legitimize him as a candidate. and lets be honest, trump is just gonna take a bunch of adderal and yell about how the economy sucks, and unfortunately the polls reflect that people think the economy sucks

i think biden should force trump to admit he lost in 2020, in order to debate, and then just do 1 debate

And Biden will tell Trump he didn’t even want to debate his own gop rivals but want to debate me the president? Lmaoo nah I’m up in the polls no need to debate Trump

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
She’s correct. :yeshrug:

Now let me go wash my hands.
I don't think it's true though. If you switch out Trump for DeSantis, Biden loses the election. But if you switch out Biden for any Dem nominee, I'm not confident they would actually win against Trump. I still believe Biden is the only choice to beat Trump.

I'm not sold on Limosuine Liberal, zero Midwestern appeal Gavin Newsom.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's true though. If you switch out Trump for DeSantis, Biden loses the election. But if you switch out Biden for any Dem nominee, I'm not confident they would actually win against Trump. I still believe Biden is the only choice to beat Trump.

I'm not sold on Limosuine Liberal, zero Midwestern appeal Gavin Newsom.
I’m not sold on him either.

Big Gretch could hold her own. She’d counter Haley if she ends up on the ticket. And I’m pretty sure she’s taller than Ronald. Don’t let her out some heels on for the debate.

I do think they have some other attractive candidates too. Trump is such a decrepit dotard. If you put someone young and inspiring. against him I think he has a hard time.

The longer it takes to switch the less this strategy is viable. It’s probably already too late to do this.