WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-second of all, there's gonna be a horde of republicans dying to run in 2028. you think they're all just gonna sit there and let donald trump outlaw elections, denying them their own shot at the power :childplease: gimme a break. absolutely ludicrous scenario
I mean, most republicans will still sell the shirt off their back to appease trump & his MAGA cult, so i think this is still concerning. many will just bow down and hope to ride the wave, esp. if he somehow gets elected again. for every chris christie there are ten desantis who dont want to rock the maga boat

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, most republicans will still sell the shirt off their back to appease trump & his MAGA cult, so i think this is still concerning. many will just bow down and hope to ride the wave, esp. if he somehow gets elected again. for every chris christie there are ten desantis who dont want to rock the maga boat
but not when it comes to allowing trump to eliminate presidential elections :dead:

how long does trump REALLY want to be president past 80? you think he wants to be shytting his pants at 85 in front of the entire country? :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good point. Death is the only way the GOP will get rid of Trump. Trump is like an old school dictator and the GOP is his to do as he wills.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but not when it comes to allowing trump to eliminate presidential elections :dead:

how long does trump REALLY want to be president past 80? you think he wants to be shytting his pants at 85 in front of the entire country? :mjlol:

Breh, there's the very real possibility that he gives zero fukks about any of that. You're expecting someone who thinks "I should run this country literally until I die, or say otherwise," to think with a level of reason that would include thinking that they would look crazy spending their final years on earth running a country.

And besides, the way large portions of the rest of the party trip over themselves to curry favor with him, I legitimately wouldn't be surprised if they considered the possibility, and are completely fine with attempting to be his successor, or at least in a position of unimpeachable power indefinitely.

The last eight years have taught me that absolutely every fukkery possibility is a real one. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, there's the very real possibility that he gives zero fukks about any of that. You're expecting someone who thinks "I should run this country literally until I die, or say otherwise," to think with a level of reason that would include thinking that they would look crazy spending their final years on earth running a country.

And besides, the way large portions of the rest of the party trip over themselves to curry favor with him, I legitimately wouldn't be surprised if they considered the possibility, and are completely fine with attempting to be his successor, or at least in a position of unimpeachable power indefinitely.

The last eight years have taught me that absolutely every fukkery possibility is a real one. :mjlol:
he doesnt have the power to do anything like that :mindblown:

i guess im speaking to this theme: i think the dems should stop treating him as someone to be feared. he's a weak, pathetic loser, who should be mocked and ridiculed

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he doesnt have the power to do anything like that :mindblown:

I know that. You know that.

But he, at minimum, was completely fine with what was essentially an attempted coup happening in his name, spent the last two years plus trying to gaslight everyone about it, and started distancing himself from the folks who were dumb enough to make said attempt sloppy as hell.

There will be another attempt to hold on to power if he gets voted back in, and instead of trying to figure that shyt out in the span of 63 days like last time, shyt starts on inauguration day.

I've never known anyone in life that does some flagrant shyt, gets away with it whether it worked or not, and doesn't take another shot at it eventually.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Lol...you aren't thinking like trump tho. Trump dgaf and has no shame. He's the TV president and he would happily "run" the country from his stanky ass bedroom. I said before he left office that he would pretend he was still the president. And that's what he has done. Everyone calls him president still. Has his trump force one.

He would be president forever if it meant him being idolized and revered daily like Kim Jung Un. That's what he loves about authoritarian leaders.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Yes. He's such a narcissist that he would want to stay as long as possible through any means necessary since amending the constitution to repeal the 22nd Amendment is pretty much out of the question logistically.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. He's such a narcissist that he would want to stay as long as possible through any means necessary since amending the constitution to repeal the 22nd Amendment is pretty much out of the question logistically.
it would be a bad term for the country. trump would put in place some bad executive orders. he'd let some of the hitler youth like stephen miller engage in bullshyt prosecutions. hed probably replace thomas

but tell me im not crazy for refusing to fear a "trump becomes dictator for life" scenario :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This motherfukker actually said he'd be a single day dictator. Who does that? What the hell is wrong with this country that such a person has a legitimate shot at this election?
it's too bad the dems are so weak and pathetic on those two issues, securing the border and gas prices. they should stop letting trump in the door on commonsense issues that are supported by a clear majority of the country

just take away his angles, and stop pandering to these lunatics on the far left. you think people like AOC are gonna stay home against trump in 2024? :mjlol: