WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

well, this is embarrassing. i guess biden wasn't winning ohio anyway, but why the fukk did they schedule the DNC so late? so much for the abortion momentum in that state

and republicans are under no oblligation to pass a law in ohio letting biden on the ballot, after dems tried to kick trump off in two states :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

well, this is embarrassing. i guess biden wasn't winning ohio anyway, but why the fukk did they schedule the DNC so late? so much for the abortion momentum in that state

and republicans are under no oblligation to pass a law in ohio letting biden on the ballot, after dems tried to kick trump off in two states :dead:

Why do you have to be such an abject faggitt? Did Biden commit a crime? Or the reason why Trump was kicked off was because he committed a crime? Stop being a dikk head

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you have to be such an abject faggitt? Did Biden commit a crime? Or the reason why Trump was kicked off was because he committed a crime? Stop being a dikk head
:what: Biden and the DNC fukked up. sheer, utter incompetence. he's not on the ballot in ohio now

what the fukk are you crying about my post for?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Not surprising. People have said that she would do this and claim that while Trump has problems, Biden is worse.

I just thought she would wait until the RNC to have more impact among GOP Haley voters and suburban women.

Endorsing Trump is the only way she can run in 2028.
Folk who voted for her said they wasn’t voting for Trump under any circumstances and their vote was a protest vote… She basically made those people out to look like fools and she is going to pay for it politically in 2028…