• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet this POS stock sits at $48 a share :dead:

We are living in such a weird time. A company that’s worth basically zero has a market cap of $6 billion because thousands of working class/middle class people are willing to risk losing money to prop up a supposed billionaire. :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We are living in such a weird time. A company that’s worth basically zero has a market cap of $6 billion because thousands of working class/middle class people are willing to risk losing money to prop up a supposed billionaire. :wow:
It ain’t working or middle class people. This is strictly the capital class since they the only ones that can afford it.

They doing this with everything like Tesla, Facebook, etc.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain’t working or middle class people. This is strictly the capital class since they the only ones that can afford it.

They doing this with everything like Tesla, Facebook, etc.

Nah, DJT is a meme stock being driven by retail investors. It's like Gamestop or AMC. I saw an anaysis that showed the breakdown of institutional vs retail shareholders.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forgetting the polls since they haven't been accurate for a long time, what sense are you guys getting from talking to normies IRL? Normies that i've been talking to recently don't seem very enthused about the election.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Forgetting the polls since they haven't been accurate for a long time, what sense are you guys getting from talking to normies IRL? Normies that i've been talking to recently don't seem very enthused about the election.
I don't know ANYONE (30ish) around my age who has anything good to say about Biden. No one is enthused and almost no one seems to fully grasp the danger of a second Trump presidency.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I’m in my early 30s and talking to people my age and younger, there’s a strong feeling Trump might win. His supporters are just more enthusiastic than Biden supporters. I think Biden’s just not doing a good job selling what he has done and the media also isn’t covering it. Biden would do well with having a catchy slogans and a roll out campaign. This is a guy who is only president because he was Obama’s VP. He has never won national hearts and minds. That hasn’t changed.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m in my early 30s and talking to people my age and younger, there’s a strong feeling Trump might win. His supporters are just more enthusiastic than Biden supporters. I think Biden’s just not doing a good job selling what he has done and the media also isn’t covering it. Biden would do well with having a catchy slogans and a roll out campaign. This is a guy who is only president because he was Obama’s VP. He has never won national hearts and minds. That hasn’t changed.
Biden has done some good things. Great things. However, they aren't being felt by the average American. The cost of living is still wildly out of control and many people look at the Trump years with a certain fondness in terms of the economy (pre-Covid). IMO that'll be the main issue on a lot of people's minds. Not Gaza. Not Abortion. Not Democracy being threatened. They're all important. But when I talk to people in my particular circle (young and black) that's what is drawing people away from Biden. You couple that with a media that is failing to convey the danger of Trump and hyper-focuses on Biden's shortcomings, it isn't hard to imagine a 2nd Trump presidency. The Biden campaign needs to get more aggressive and communicate to people the danger of a second Trump presidency. He also needs to show more empathy when it comes to the economic uncertainty many people are feeling right now. With only 6 months away before the election I'm not sure if this is something the Biden campaign to turn around.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nah, DJT is a meme stock being driven by retail investors. It's like Gamestop or AMC. I saw an anaysis that showed the breakdown of institutional vs retail shareholders.
wow. Thats incredibly sad lol.

I don't think its poor folk tho, or even middle class people. IIRC, even the retail traders had some capital spend. The initial people probably are more middle class though.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't know ANYONE (30ish) around my age who has anything good to say about Biden. No one is enthused and almost no one seems to fully grasp the danger of a second Trump presidency.
I think people have grasped it.

The issue is that Biden really hasn't done shyt to change anyone lives for the better. I don't think its mostly his fault because this ship is falling, but the economy is not doing good for most Americans.