• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yep progressives never voted for him anyway.

They’re throwing a tantrum and hoping Trump wins to try to prove that they’re beliefs are what wins elections when it’s been proven over and over it’s not
They did this in 2016 already. We ran this experiment before. It doesn’t end well for them.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foreign policy is never deciding an election

Most people barely know politics here you think the average American is deeply wrapped up in the Middle East?

All they know is it’s two countries who are always at each others throats and always will be and it’s not of my business

I was talking about the progressives like Cenk who were being lambasted in the posts above mine. I’m voting for the Warlord Biden, only because my hatred for Trump is so visceral and personal. I’ll hate that man even in heaven. If Haley had won, I might have sat out the election.

I say all that so to say that I understand if someone has been put in a position to feel morally compelled to sit out the 2024 election or vote 3rd party in protest of genocide and ethnic cleansing

And to you @N.J.stan you bum ass nikka. Don’t neg and run like a fakkit.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep progressives never voted for him anyway.

They’re throwing a tantrum and hoping Trump wins to try to prove that they’re beliefs are what wins elections when it’s been proven over and over it’s not

I don’t know what Nap is saying because he is on ignore, but as a progressive, I will tell you I was pleasantly surprised by Biden. He was my 5th choice in 2016, but the old war lord surprised me by how progressive he governed. I would have been proud to vote for him and encourage others to do so. Then he shyt the bed with Israel in the worst way possible. Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing. Come November, I’ll just be doing my duty in voting for this old b*stard.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don’t know what Nap is saying because he is on ignore, but as a progressive, I will tell you I was pleasantly surprised by Biden. He was my 5th choice in 2016, but the old war lord surprised me by how progressive he governed. I would have been proud to vote for him and encourage others to do so. Then he shyt the bed with Israel in the worst way possible. Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing. Come November, I’ll just be doing my duty in voting for this old b*stard.
Thank you for exercising your constitutional right and doing your part to preserve democracy :salute:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

still a big number, but maybe we can cut "warlord biden" some slack if they're just blatantly lying at a 50% markup

also, Hamas attacked Israel knowing full well that they would retaliate, try to find Hamas as they hid among civilians, and these people would die. it feels like Hamas is not taking enough blame here

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is in hell... if he is for Abortion he pisses off Evangelicals and if he is for Pro-Life then he loses any Independents.

This is the one issue he can’t bullshyt himself out of by being slippery. What’s going to be interesting is seeing the reaction of the evangelicals. Trump or abortion, what’s more sacrosanct? Before the choice between the two would have been obvious, but I’ve seen polls saying they trust Trump more than their pastors.

Sean Hannity was shook last night. Haven’t seen him like that since Trump lost the election.

Republicans really fukked up by going full retard. They killed Roe. It was a powerful issue that kept the evangelicals motivated for decades.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

still a big number, but maybe we can cut "warlord biden" some slack if they're just blatantly lying at a 50% markup

also, Hamas attacked Israel knowing full well that they would retaliate, try to find Hamas as they hid among civilians, and these people would die. it feels like Hamas is not taking enough blame here

That’s like 1% of the population of Gaza. To put it in perspective, that would be the equivalent of 3 million dead Americans.

This exactly why what Net and Yahoo and his sugar daddy Warlord Biden are doing is so horrifying.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
What’s going to be interesting is seeing the reaction of the evangelicals.

Some are turning on him already, not all, but some, as they are single-issue voters; Abortion.

These people, unlike Trump, are strongly devout to their religion... they view Trump third only to Jesus and God.

But if Trump suggests a 15-16 week ban is sufficient, they will turn their backs; these people want a Federal Level-ban.