WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

"I wasn't invited and I need the cash," raises fist in the air, "Say Trump Trump! Say Fight... Fight... Fight..." crying in solemn.

o-SAD-KID-ROCK-570.jpg

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:comeon: you hoping Harris don’t win GA

Sit here and act like the GA sec of state ain’t making a criminal referral to the DOJ as we speak :mjlol:
That’s not what I’m saying

Harris shouldn’t be relying on Georgia at all. Yes, try to win but you want to win the election? Don’t bet on a state that has MAGA on the Board of Elections trying to steal it. You do not want to rely on a state where counting can take weeks.

If you want to get 270, the priority is PA, MI, WI and NV. That way you win on election night.

And NC and AZ is gravy.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That’s not what I’m saying

Harris shouldn’t be relying on Georgia at all. Yes, try to win but you want to win the election? Don’t bet on a state that has MAGA on the Board of Elections trying to steal it. You do not want to rely on a state where counting can take weeks.

If you want to get 270, the priority is PA, MI, WI and NV. That way you win on election night.

And NC and AZ is gravy.

IDK breh she’s gonna need as many viable options as possible. Georgia has the ground game, the demographics and infrastructure to stay blue. She’s be foolish to say because of potential election interference she’s going to narrow her options to win. That’s crazy talk IMO