WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Keep in mind these are members from all demographics voting. The numbers must be dismal if you remove black and Hispanic workers.
True. Black Teamsters separately endorsed Kamala last month.

White Teamsters are mostly grievance-filled middle-aged White men :mjpls:

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Believe it or not he's actually very popular in nys the actual state, nyc is why he loses. I always say nys would be a red state if not for nyc
This actually isn't true.

For example: Obama, Hillary, & Biden all would have won New York State even if you excluded NYC.

Without NYC, the rest of New York State would be a slightly blue-leaning purple state (similar to New Hampshire or Pennsylvania).

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
@nelsonj3rd
California and the Teamster’s Black Caucus are on the right side of what is an existential threat to the US.

/search?q=#project2025 will make it more difficult to organize unions, stating “Union organizing efforts should be subject to stricter oversight to protect economic interests."🤦🏾‍♂️

[Quoted tweet]
California Teamsters are proud to endorse @KamalaHarris @Tim_Walz

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GXyXu5uWEAAKIhD.jpg

GXyDQI9X0AAiGB5.jpg

GXyDQJKWgAAizpr.jpg

1/1
Teamsters Joint Councils 7 and Joint Council 42, together representing 300,000 Teamster members from 39 Local Unions across California, Nevada, Hawaii, and Guam, are proud to endorse Vice President Kamala Harris and Governor Tim Walz to be our next President and Vice President.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXyawTdXcAADO6n.jpg

GXyawTXWIAAaTm3.jpg

1/1
I’m proud to be a California Teamster and am inspired by all our unions in @CaliforniaLabor unified support for /search?q=#HarrisWalz

GXyKIm0XcAAnnOc.jpg

GXyKImgW4AAVTq7.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This actually isn't true.

For example: Obama, Hillary, & Biden all would have won New York State even if you excluded NYC.

Without NYC, the rest of New York State would be a slightly blue-leaning purple state (similar to New Hampshire or Pennsylvania).
No I'm correct, if you removed the traditional 1.6mm-1.9mm difference alone from NYC it's a close election, we haven't even gotten into the suburbs of NYC. Trust me when I say it's a red state outside of NYC, NYC thankfully allows things like redistricting because theirs a shyt ton of red counties with smaller numbers

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
No I'm correct, if you removed the traditional 1.6mm-1.9mm difference alone from NYC it's a close election, we haven't even gotten into the suburbs of NYC. Trust me when I say it's a red state outside of NYC, NYC thankfully allows things like redistricting because theirs a shyt ton of red counties with smaller numbers
I'm literally a New Yorker. What are you trying to tell me? :mjtf:

The state would be a slightly blue-leaning purple state, like I said.

There are Dem areas in Upstate New York: Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester, Albany, Plattsburgh, Ithaca, etc and these would keep the state from being red.

Also, the rural areas of Upstate NY are Republican but generally not to the same level as many rural areas in the South and Midwest.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
So am I:dahell:, I've lived in and outside of NYC all my life
Well, here are some facts for you, my fellow New Yorker:

In 2020, Biden won Upstate New York by a 52.4% to 45.9% margin. Biden got 2,923,127 votes to Trump's 2,561,315.

Our state would be a blue-leaning purple state, like I said.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Believe it or not he's actually very popular in nys the actual state, nyc is why he loses. I always say nys would be a red state if not for nyc

That's not unique to NY.

If you remove the population center of any Blue state, it's going to tip to the GOP.

Take out Detroit, Atlanta, Philly, Portland, Seattle from their respective states and they'd probably flip.