WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Granted it is in MO, but my buddy is in the Fire Fighters Union there. He's gone point by point on why Biden has been better for them, why Kamala would be better for them. And they are still in lockstep with Trump. There is just something about some of these Unions that they just buy into the Dem's are against blue collar workers, and Repubs are for them.

We know what that something is. We been known :mjpls:

All the people who excused union and blue collar folks voting for Trump as "economic anxiety", continue to look like fools.

We keep being told that the Dems don't offer anything. That they've abandoned the working class.

Meanwhile it's the Dems who saved their pensions while Trump literally praised Elon for union busting.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Granted it is in MO, but my buddy is in the Fire Fighters Union there. He's gone point by point on why Biden has been better for them, why Kamala would be better for them. And they are still in lockstep with Trump. There is just something about some of these Unions that they just buy into the Dem's are against blue collar workers, and Repubs are for them.
It's because of racism + culture war issues

:snoop:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Biden & Dems saved their pensions, and this is the thanks we get.

Fukk them! :camby:

This is what happens when you value hate over your own well-being. Trump severely undermined labor-related institutions (through weakening the NLRB and DOL), while one of the better things the current administration has done is strengthen it. Harris has pledged to continue support for unions and strong collective bargaining policies, but none of that matters because white cultural identity matters more. They are the actual barrier to class solidarity, not so-called identity politics.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You almost have to wonder if anything can cure their “economic anxiety”