WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
People forgot that while strong was in the first third, Trump began to fall into his old shyt. No one was talking about that though because of Biden's brain fog. Kamala herself is a Prosecuter, so she won't fall into any emotional ploy that Trump throws at her.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
He's not going to answer any questions they ask with a real answer. He'll ramble on and hit his same tired talking points. Then all the bad faith actors will pick apart anything Kamala says that could be slightly off and ignore the fact he didn't say shyt. Rinse repeat. Same old tired playbook people are sick of and the reason why Kamala is going to win this election.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want to hear T-Dawg hold his crusty pebbles and say the hard -ER, call Kamala a fried curry chicken b***h, salute the fuhrer, promote NAMBLA, promise guns only to admitted Yt Supremacists, threaten to massage his half-dead prostate to piss on all peasants making below $5 million, and then look in the camera and plead for his supporters to wrap their pets in the American flag and set them on fire.
:whew:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Do you think Flynn as a former General was acting above board?

Don't know enough about protocols to answer, but what he ended up being charged with and that whole saga......it's just pretty thin. The FBI agents interviewed him casually, did not give the WH a heads up, and Flynn mumbled and rambled about a phone call he'd had weeks earlier. It was a friendly conversation. Using those guidelines, almost ANYONE could have caught that charge, under slightly similar circumstances.

Then the DOJ actually dropped the case, it was just a sloppy/mess saga.

and the McCabe thing was no different. That was political overtly, but the move was similar. Making false statements in a DOJ internal interview about a Wall Street Journal piece. Paper thin.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

This blatantly lying as a government official has to be outlawed.

Did this bytch have the Vid or something. I feel like she's crawled out of a hole on some bullshyt back like she never left. I haven't seen her in I don't know how long. Or did my algos finally rid me of this vile bytch. Cause not seeing her face or hearing her voice for weeks has been amazing.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did this bytch have the Vid or something. I feel like she's crawled out of a hole on some bullshyt back like she never left. I haven't seen her in I don't know how long. Or did my algos finally rid me of this vile bytch. Cause not seeing her face or hearing her voice for weeks has been amazing.
she was laying low for a while. Boebert too