WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
If Trump shot and killed your puppy in the street, who would you vote for in November?

Trump 54 (+/- 3)
Biden 46

Polls, 2024
well to be fair, if you're asking trumpsters, it would go a little something like this......

if trump raped your wife on your bed right in front of you, who would you vote for in november....?

trump... 97.5%
biden... .01%

trumpster polls, 2024

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I thought there was a pretty clear message to pull from those polls. Jan 6 is a bigger knock to those who lean Trump than the classified documents case. That's something the Biden campaign can use to build strategy around.
I don't know what the hell you guys are going on about.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
If anything even remotely positive comes from another Trump presidency, it's the harsh reality that is going to hit certain groups in America that insisted on not voting because they didn't like the way Biden handled something, but we are going to have to listen to these people complain about what trump is doing to them for four years straight. :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If anything even remotely positive comes from another Trump presidency, it's the harsh reality that is going to hit certain groups in America that insisted on not voting because they didn't like the way Biden handled something, but we are going to have to listen to these people complain about what trump is doing to them for four years straight. :francis:
I figure they’ll be just as miserable under a dictatorship and just tell everyone else it was their fault like they already do.

:pachaha:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I can picture it now. Once Trump gets elected, he'll immediately declare martial law (this is one of his stated plans btw) and there will be tanks in the street whenever people dare to protest. People don't seem to understand that his goal, along with his enablers is to end American Democracy. A lot of people are going to be shaken up and caught off guard by what MAGA really has in store for this country. It's going to be ugly and grim. A lot of idiot commentators in black media (The Breakfast Club, Tariq etc) are going to act like they never dissuaded people to vote.