WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I know he's an opportunist and understands what way the wind is blowing, but trump taking a tougher stance against Israels war than biden wasn't on my monopoly board.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I know he's an opportunist and understand what way the wind is blowing, but trump taking a tougher stance against Israels war than biden wasn't on my monopoly board.
Policy doesn't matter for Trump. It's cult of personality. He could advocate worldwide orgies if he wanted to and still wouldn't lose much support. This is to pick off disaffected people who still, for whatever reason, is deciding between the two of them.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Policy doesn't matter for Trump. It's cult of personality. He could advocate worldwide orgies if he wanted to and still wouldn't lose much support. This is to pick off disaffected people who still, for whatever reason, is deciding between the two of them.
Yea it's a smart calculated move unfortunately considering the president has been scared to even directly address it. Biden should have walked this back months ago, I maintain that. Obviously he has bigger issues like the economy for average person

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I know he's an opportunist and understands what way the wind is blowing, but trump taking a tougher stance against Israels war than biden wasn't on my monopoly board.
He’s not. He’s just saying his usual schtick. “This wouldn’t happen under me.”

Then when followed up on why it wouldn’t you realize he isn’t serious.

And you’re smarter than this.

One shouldn’t conflate , “you have to finish up your war” and “Israel shouldn’t release videos of dropping bombs because it’s bad pr” with your aims of a ceasefire.

Last edited: