WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I’m not sure what to make of Kamala now trailing by 1 in the NYT poll…but it makes the debate an even bigger opportunity to change the dynamics of the race

I fundamentally don’t believe that 48% of the country wants Trump back in office but I do think Kamala still has to answer questions on who she is and what she stands for

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Lol so State laws get to trump HIPAA?

Crazy

The dobbs decision wasn't just about abortion/body autonomy per se, but also about the right to privacy.

The Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization tore away the constitutional right to privacy and bodily autonomy by giving states increased rights to limit and even outlaw abortions. Fortunately, the decision did not ban abortions nationwide

Daps
Only reason this shyt is close is because she’s black and a women. If we’re being honest. If she was a white women, maybe she’d do a bit better but America isn’t ready for a women President and if we get one, it’d only be because Trump is was such a bad candidate. If the GOP had anyone but Trump on the ticket, it’d be a blowout I reckon for them.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
These polls are so garbage. In what universe does Trump beat Kamala in the popular vote?

these pollsters are publishing polls that don’t align with reality.
You’re sounding more and more like blue MAGA each day. Ignoring the polls unless they fit your agenda :mjgrin:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I’m not sure what to make of Kamala now trailing by 1 in the NYT poll…but it makes the debate an even bigger opportunity to change the dynamics of the race

I fundamentally don’t believe that 48% of the country wants Trump back in office but I do think Kamala still has to answer questions on who she is and what she stands for
She was trailing by 1 in their last poll.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not what you want to see but but the cross tabs are still in her favor let’s see if anymore like this come out or if it’s an outlier before we panic

With that said if Trump somehow wins the popular vote the Dems are the most incompetent group of human beings in history