WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but I just don't see any reason to think that a Cheney endorsement does anything whatsoever to help Kamala. If anything it might turn some people off.

I just don't buy that there are Trump voters out there who will see his endorsement and decide "You know, I'm going to vote for Kamala now :obama: ".
There are a lot of over 50 Mitt Romney type Republicans who will be influenced by that endorsement.

Daps
Yeah, but I just don't see any reason to think that a Cheney endorsement does anything whatsoever to help Kamala. If anything it might turn some people off.

I just don't buy that there are Trump voters out there who will see his endorsement and decide "You know, I'm going to vote for Kamala now :obama: ".
no one who supports kamala and grasps the stakes of this race will be turned off by what any thinking individual sees as a strategic gesture that gives reluctant republicans tacit approval to vote for her.

you’re overthinking it.

:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Those most enthralled with Donald Trump were not at the very bottom — the illiterate, the hungry,” she writes. Rather, Trump’s biggest fans could be found among “the elite of the left-behind,” meaning people “who were doing well within a region that was not.” [...]
But when you factored in local conditions — the fact that your dollar can buy more in Biloxi than Boston — the relationship reverses. “Locally rich” white people, those who had higher incomes than others in their zip codes, were much more likely to support Trump than those who were locally poor. These people might make less money than a wealthy person in a big city, but were doing relatively well when compared to their neighbors.
Put those two results together, and you get a picture that aligns precisely with Hochschild’s observations. Trump’s strongest support comes from people who live in poorer parts of the country, like KY-5, but are still able to live a relatively comfortable life there."

Trump’s biggest fans aren’t who you think

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I'm looking forward to Republicans trying to brand dikk fukking Cheney as a RINO.

Trump latest meltdown

called.gif